21 - Frenkie de Jong

fergus90

Maybe he really will take the literal plunge into the depths and join United.

His fianc? seems very much against a move to England though. I live in a really nice part of England in the south, beautiful scenery etc but tbh I can't really blame her, we still have nothing here to compare to Barcelona. Especially Manchester which is shit and London very much overrated and full of criminals.

Try and sell her the idea of Devon or Sandbanks. Manchester is pretty grim to be fair :lol:

jamrock

Frankie causing the leadership team all kinda stress.

Staying with a girl who keeps telling you she doesn't want you is never a good thing.

Givenchy

Frankie causing the leadership team all kinda stress.

Staying with a girl who keeps telling you she doesn't want you is never a good thing.

Barca haven't actually told him they don't want him, officially at least. It's "we want to keep you but you need to reduce your wages" from Xavi and Laporta, multiple times.

fergus90

He knows reducing his wages will be enough to bring another player in, and the man is Bernardo Silva.

So not only does he earn half the money, he gets half the game time.

Porque

I wonder where are we exactly with the Salary Cap?

Can we get under it with the exit of Depay? Because I think the termination of Braithwaite and/or Umtiti may negatively effect it short term.

Clearly alot of disinformation floating around but the fact Gavi still is unrenewed suggests we have something problematic.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder where are we exactly with the Salary Cap?

Can we get under it with the exit of Depay? Because I think the termination of Braithwaite and/or Umtiti may negatively effect it short term.

Clearly alot of disinformation floating around but the fact Gavi still is unrenewed suggests we have something problematic.

The talk was that renewing Gavi after the transfer window ends won't impact the salary cap this year which is why they're waiting.

As for everything else who knows. We'll know by Saturday morning though I guess.

Birdy

He knows reducing his wages will be enough to bring another player in, and the man is Bernardo Silva.

So not only does he earn half the money, he gets half the game time.

That's why we should make Bernardo's transfer independent of his exit
bring Bernardo in through other means (4th level, reducing Pique/Busquets, selling Memphis, etc)

That's when he will realize game OVER for him, and he might start reconsidering everything

Raketa10

He will be benched so hard that his arse will get blisters. What a dumb behavior. :facepalm: Just accept that offer from Chelsea FFS! If he stays entire locker room will hate him together with the fans. He really needs to move on.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans