21 - Frenkie de Jong

malvolio

Rodri can't bench Busquets(LE must also be dumb), but you guys expect our Dutch Labrador to do it just because.

The guy is not value for money, simple as that.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
It's not about the phrasing.
It's a childish stance as long as someone is interested in his career.
That's why I always use Umtiti's example, as it shows very clearly what the criteria are: Do you care about your career? Yes or No?
Same is with Pjanic, who knows he can't play at top level any more and wants to drain every penny an imbecile named Barto signed to give him.
But you understand why both do it: they are done physically or age-wise, and want a good retirement cheque before they head out of the profession.
Frenkie? 25yr old Netherlands international who has a good decade of career in front of him?
Why would he behave as if he is done?

Plenty of players have run down contracts waiting for a move to the club they like.
OR they are again the finished fucks that don't care about their careers.

Again, Dembele is false comparison. Dembele had been vital to the sporting plan of Xavi, and he was gonna play no matter what.
Plus, the issue with Dembele had a short horizon: only 6 months, not 4 years that Frenkie's contract has still to run

Feeling the negative reception from the fans can't be tolerated for long, and you think Frenkie can go on whistling indifferently for 4 more years just to pocket the money signed under Barto, not caring if he is warming the bench or not?
You have to have a really thick skin and NOT give a FUCK about your career to do that.

I don't get what your argument is here...

You're assuming he won't be playing at all, like I said I think he will. You're also assuming he will be booed for 4 years and not just maybe a few games. I see Dembele and other players similarly the club will only shoot itself in the foot with what you think is going to happen. Frenkie will not destroy his career by staying at least another year here.

Last edited:

Kul_z

Rodri can't bench Busquets(LE must also be dumb), but you guys expect our Dutch Labrador to do it just because.

LE would win shit with busi on dm. With rodri he might have a chance. Double pivot or not, on long term i think frenkie could emerge like xavi himself did. Always good but in pecking order always behind until it clicked. People shitting on him here for not being able to do for 3 seasons, exactly what? Guy was covering space behind messi and ran like a madman to help the ancient one because turtle couldnt cover anything except his shadow. Then xavi arrived, with winter transfers and wingers we could finally make a pattern and offload some burden of the mf. Unique skill set that ancient one possess have been neutralized until some high pressing team arrived and exposed the dinosaur, for 5 years in a row, bang, we're out.

malvolio

LE would win shit with busi on dm. With rodri he might have a chance. Double pivot or not, on long term i think frenkie could emerge like xavi himself did. Always good but in pecking order always behind until it clicked. People shitting on him here for not being able to do for 3 seasons, exactly what? Guy was covering space behind messi and ran like a madman to help the ancient one because turtle couldnt cover anything except his shadow. Then xavi arrived, with winter transfers and wingers we could finally make a pattern and offload some burden of the mf. Unique skill set that ancient one possess have been neutralized until some high pressing team arrived and exposed the dinosaur, for 5 years in a row, bang, we're out.

The dinosaur is still a better DM than the Dutch Labrador. Tough life bro.

Just sell him and put the money into replacing Busquets or buying some top fullback.

Temptation

LMAO. LE is a biased twat of a National Team manager. The guy rates garbage like Ferran and Garcia highly so I wouldn't pay much attention to who he benches. :lol:

On the other hand, Pep who has all the money itw to assemble a squad starts and rates Rodri very highly. Would rather take that bit into account.

iniestaGOAT

I hope FDJ stay with us.
I don't know if board wants sell him to earn money or if it's a Xavi request.
Any news about him?

Xavi does not want him cause he does not fit in his plans. He wants Bernardo.

Club does not want him cause of his super high wages and below average performances

Giginho75

Xavi does not want him cause he does not fit in his plans. He wants Bernardo.

Club does not want him cause of his super high wages and below average performances

Bernardo has a high wage too and I don't know if he can play better than FDJ in our midfield.

Anyway I can agree if board wants to earn money after Lewa and Raphina's deals.

Home of Barca Fans