21 - Frenkie de Jong

giorgoXXI

His first touch and passing was awful this game, however he was good in terms of positioning and movement, put in a lot of effort. Definitely saw an improvement in attitude, now he needs to get his sharpness back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Frenkie De Jong: “My level is normal. I can improve a lot, but it's not a complete disaster either. There are people who will say I played well because of the goal, but I don't think they look at games very well”

kush

He looked fine in second half, created a couple chances and was making runs from midfield. But haters are gonna hate.

JamDav1982

Covered a lot of ground, always available for ball and scored winner.

In amongst few too many sloppy moments.

Doesnt look confident.

Windhook

Pure shit playing a CM position since he arrived. Yes, he scores goals, but that doesn't acknowledge him as a great midfielder. Was annoyed all game vs. low rated Alaves with his performance.

khaled_a_d

Pure shit playing a CM position since he arrived. Yes, he scores goals, but that doesn't acknowledge him as a great midfielder. Was annoyed all game vs. low rated Alaves with his performance.

This seems to be Xavi game plan though, midfielders (CM) moving to the box, fullbacks acting as playmakers, wingers hogging the line and a 9 in the box waiting for headers.
So in a way, Frenkie scoring a goal and doing his defensive work fits Xavi current style

Messigician

Frenkie De Jong told MovistarFutbol: ?It makes me sad to say we were proud after losing against Madrid, because we are Bar?a and losing should leave you disappointed?

My playerr

Home of Barca Fans