21 - Frenkie de Jong

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Think United is currently the only club that might pay what Barca paid for him or more seeing how desperately they need a midfielder.

Horatio

You're welcome
Wasn't he on the verge of signing for them until Barto gave him a ridiculous salary ?

That was what was being said but think he always planned on signing for Barca. It has always been his dream club. His parents told him to go for Barca as well if I recall correctly.

Horatio

You're welcome
Same with de ligt

So why did he choose juventus over Barca

Not sure about de Ligt and Barca being dream club but huge motivation for de Ligt to pick serie A was to develop himself as CB learning from Bonucci and Chiellini. He thought it was best decision for his development as player at the time. I think he always planned to stay only a few years at Juve and then move on. Things are different now as he has stagnated and won't be sought after by clubs as much as before.

Nazario1985

I like how people desperately finding intergalactic excuse for this guy and waiting for him to turn WC ..

The latest one I saw " he needs Ansu to be WC because of ... chemestry"

And stop dreaming anyone will put even 50% of what FCB put on him !!! that's not even remotely realistic

Klysmakabouter

Not sure about de Ligt and Barca being dream club but huge motivation for de Ligt to pick serie A was to develop himself as CB learning from Bonucci and Chiellini. He thought it was best decision for his development as player at the time. I think he always planned to stay only a few years at Juve and then move on. Things are different now as he has stagnated and won't be sought after by clubs as much as before.

No way De Ligt has ?stagnated?. The kid is 20 and a frequent starter at Juventus. Critics are also positive in Italy.

In which we agree, Barca is in no way a dream club in its current state.

Home of Barca Fans