21 - Frenkie de Jong

gr98

Money? Barca has the highest wage bill in the world by far.

PSG has better sporting project and Mbappe, Neymar compared to 32 years old Messi. PSG has Tuchel who is good on player's development compared to Valverde. PSG's midfield is not stacked like Barca's though Barca's midfielders are average bar Busquets and Vidal who are both over 30. it's no brainer for De Jong to choose PSG over Barca.

Everyone is talking about Arthur as superstar, however, All Arthur does is not losing the ball easily and run so much. Market is full of players like him. PSG's lo celso is much better than him.

Regarding farmer league? Barca won 7 titles in the last 10 years and Barca will win it this season too. also considering Real is living generation end.

Arthur is better than De Jong? don't make me laugh. Arthur is not even better than lo celso or paredes.

PSG golden prison? who says so? Verratti's ex agent that he fired. That agent was selling Verratti to Barca, to BM and Juventus every week. after Raiola became his agent, did you read any news about Verratti? No.

Barca must stop adding crazy figures as clauses. then, we can see how many Barca players that PSG can get.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorin

It's going to be huuuuuuuuge. it's going to be greeeeeaaat.

Someone should make another video about De Jong's decision. Making the decision great again

De Jong: Um in this fall, man this is very tough, um in this fall I'm gonna take my talents to north France and join PSG.

Text is done. Somebody tell Pique there's another opportunity here to shit on Barca.

serghei

De Jong: Um in this fall, man this is very tough, um in this fall I'm gonna take my talents to north France and join PSG to become a master farmer.

Text is done. Somebody tell Pique there's another opportunity here to shit on Barca.

Added a bit of embellishment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Added a bit of embellishment.

de Jong speaking from the PSG training facility:

work.jpg

serghei

de Jong speaking from the PSG training facility:

work.jpg

I've just looked it up.

It seems France leads Europe with 51% of its land being used for farming and agriculture. Second is... surprise surprise... Nederlands with 50%.

He's going to PSG boys. That pretty much seals the deal.

He's basically switching farmers while getting paid a lot more money. No brainer.

jairzinho

What's the latest with this transfer, can we get him?

Haven't posted here for a while.

Met a Colombian woman just before Christmas, one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen and before you know it i'm in Sincelejo meeting her parents. :p

Life eh?

Anyway, i hope you guys are ok.

Give Bojan my regards.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What's the latest with this transfer, can we get him?

Haven't posted here for a while.

Met a Colombian woman just before Christmas, one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen and before you know it i'm in Sincelejo meeting her parents. :p

Life eh?

Anyway, i hope you guys are ok.

Give Bojan my regards.

Congrats.

As of now no one knows. Seem to be closer to starting out his agriculture career in Paris though.

Sorin

I've just looked it up.

It seems France leads Europe with 51% of its land being used for farming and agriculture. Second is... surprise surprise... Nederlands with 50%.

And here we are labeling him unambitious. He must conquer the farming fields of France. It's his destiny.

Joan

I've just looked it up.

He's basically switching farmers while getting paid a lot more money. No brainer.

Can't fight with stats.

Sorin

Just realized that China just germinated the first plant on the moon. Now here is de Jong's opportunity to cement his place as the GOAT farmer. He'll have about the same competition as he'd have at PSG too.

Home of Barca Fans