20k post

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Event for the longevity-award!

Winner: Fati

Moderator: Layla Anna-Lee

Layla: First of all congratulations for your 20k+ post in record time on barcaforum, how does it feel to mark this huge milestone?

Me: Thanks! Well, it was not easy. It took hard work and dedication to get there where i am staying now. I don't chase records, records chase me. Of course i want to thank my family, my friends and fans @Temptation , @Rassvet , @soul24rage, @Messigician, @Birdy, @delancey and the mods who helped me on my journey.

Layla: Do you still remember the first time you were here?

Me: Yeah. I remember when i signed up and immediately noticing that some guys were not happy to see me here.

Layla: You said 'some guys' - can you go into more detail?

Me: Well, you have to know there are things im not allowed to talk about. A certain group want to forbid opinions....

Layla: Interesting, interesting....ok, one last question about them. Do you think these haters are also a reason why you became so successful?

Me: Yeah, definitely. Definitely. I always say: If you don't have haters, you're doing something wrong. I don't mind people hating me, because it pushes me.

Layla: InCRedible mental strenght! Let's go back to the topic of this event: Your 20k post in record time on barcaforum!

(Fans screaming SIU in the background)

(Me doing Calma celebration to calm down the situation)

Layla: Now after 20k posts, what's your next goal here?

Me: Simple question. Of course i want to achieve another 20k posts. It won't be easy but i love new challenges.

Layla: Do you think it's possible considering the haters want to see you permabanned?

Me: That's the challenge! (Me laughing) I hope to be here next year, in two years, three years so the people who don't like me gonna see me here!

(Layla and fans applauding)

Layla: What's your opinion about the new generation? The younger guys like @iniestaGOAT?

Me: They have a lot of talent but talent without working hard is nothing. Sometimes they are cheeky and ignore the advices other members give them. I don't only mean lil bro but also some other guys here and i do not mean they don't respect the more experienced members or the older guys, but they live in a different era so they have other 'principles'.

Layla: One last question. I think this is a question which many people ask themselves when they see you. You are at a high age but still looking like 20. Your skin is glowing, your hairline is still on point, your body is trained. Tell us your secret!

(Me laughing while knowing it's true)

Me: I'm doing lot's of sports, eating fruits/grass fed meat and drinking 3l per day (water). But the most important is to think young. In my mind im still 20.

Layla: Thank you for your appearance today and have a nice evening! Ladies and Gentleman give Fati a big applause!

(Fans doing Siu celebration)

Me: Thank you and SIU!

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
107168566-1671481983597-gettyimages-1450398458-mj1_4451_ce4b38b2-9f26-404e-b214-cf8454d82d0f.jpeg

Fati_Future_BallonDor

detodo-cristiano-ronaldo.gif

Me, @messi2140, and @Villarubi slapping this Portuguese lad around when he "joined" the forum :lol:

He's gonna give the next interview with Piers Morgan (Temptation) and get devastated in the aftermath :lol:

Villarubi was a good dude, he reminds me a bit of Soul, a member of the Messibois group but without the typical treacherous behaviour.... it's a pity that he and 2140 left the forum :/

Home of Barca Fans