2021 Preseason

ajnotkeith

Koeman has this terrible managerial habit of seeing a player a few times, fixating on them in a good or bad way and then either never gives them a proper chance again or has absolute faith in them. I have never been the biggest fan of Collado but it's very unfair after 3 good seasons in the subsidiary, he doesn't even get a preseason to show what he can do. Neither Manaj who scored 4 goals in 90mins.

Porque

I actually prefer Gavi movement and positioning to receive the ball to Pedri's.

I also prefer Demir's game to Trincao.

So two positives with those two joining the ranks.

Nico has been good, just lowkey compared to the rest of the youth players. Which at his position is a good sign really if you don't notice him much.

Bobo32

Koeman has this terrible managerial habit of seeing a player a few times, fixating on them in a good or bad way and then either never gives them a proper chance again or has absolute faith in them. I have never been the biggest fan of Collado but it's very unfair after 3 good seasons in the subsidiary, he doesn't even get a preseason to show what he can do. Neither Manaj who scored 4 goals in 90mins.

Griezmann and Depay available = Griezmann and Depay plays.

Be glad that Pedri and Messi hasn't been available, or we wouldn't have seen Demir nor Gavi (maybe only 5 minutes)

Home of Barca Fans