2021 Ballon d'Or

Morten

very classy tweet from Lewa, hope the fact that Messi as 7 time winner exposed himself to reward ballon d'or 2020 can convince France Football.

It wont, you would have to hold voting for something that happened years ago, very unlikely.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It wont, you would have to hold voting for something that happened years ago, very unlikely.

I see people saying this.

France Football awards this. They can do whatever they want. Don't need a vote.

FC433

Messi won it despite the media relentlessly efforts to impact the results. Congratulations Leo, well deserved!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi won it with zero PR whereas Bayern, Chelsea and Real Madrid the clubs and execs were publicly campaigning for their guy.

There's levels to this game.

El Gato

Villarato!
Messi won it despite the media relentlessly efforts to impact the results. Congratulations Leo, well deserved!

No it isn't lol
Was shite pretty much year round and got carried to only trophy that got him the win
Lewa pretty much robbed another year

Clout is strong and always difficult to break dogmas like Messi being still the best in the world
Which hasn't been since at least end of 2020

soul24rage

No it isn't lol
Was shite pretty much year round and got carried to only trophy that got him the win

Clout is strong and always difficult to break dogmas like Messi being still the best in the world

lol nobody was carried by no one.

Calm down with that claim.

Morten

Messi won it with zero PR whereas Bayern, Chelsea and Real Madrid the clubs and execs were publicly campaigning for their guy.

There's levels to this game.

So?
Like Messi needed any, trophy with Argentina is all the Pr/hype he needed.

Rory

No it isn't lol

Calm down ogbarca

FC433

No it isn't lol

I understand, but I disagree with you. Unfortunately there is no way we can properly and fairly evaluate candidates, but I personally believe that Leo's Copa was pretty hard to beat because of its overall significance to probably the best footballer of all time. I would say only WC/ treble with a great season.

Windhook

Nobody's fault that some random Chinese bit a bat shit and started the whole COVID pandemic. Lewa totally deserved the award last year, but some folks decided to cancel the whole thing, because basically had 3 months of real football last year.

Home of Barca Fans