2021 Ballon d'Or

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Benz will 100% not win the award. This benzema10 user is fooling us :lol:

nope, Karim Benzema will win the Ballon D'Or 2021. France football is letting all people have fun and create a nice hype for the ballon d'or ceremony and it is working, It's a win for them. Benzema is going to win it i'm 100% convinced with my source.

KingLeo10

nope, Karim Benzema will win the Ballon D'Or 2021. France football is letting all people have fun and create a nice hype for the ballon d'or ceremony and it is working, It's a win for them. Benzema is going to win it i'm 100% convinced with my source.

And what if he doesn't win? What do you want to wager?

Messigician

I never clown on people since Rassvet's Messi won't renew theory so meh we will find out soon

Fati_Future_BallonDor

will you leave the forum if he doesnt win?

Home of Barca Fans