2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
CG2fNzEW8AETrP3.jpg:large
:lol: Thiago Messi

barcanuck

What a way to end this long season. I started feeling the marathon watching Messi Ney Suarez huffing and puffing.

What an ending to Xavi's playing career. Future coach without question!

Enjoy this one cules!

adRHCP

Hi everyone, first of all I want to congratulate you guys for winning the Champions League. I won't discuss polemic plays, I just wanna say that in my opinion we saw a great match were two different ideologies clashed and yours won this time, but I have a feeling that it won't be long untill we met each other again, probably next year's final in Milan, sounds good huh? ;)

Icarium

Lifestealer
You know your team is good when you wouldn't trade away anyone of starting 11 for any player on the planet.

Mats the future
Alves best RB right now
Pique dude is a wall and becoming a damn good leader figure
Masch a warrior leaves everything on the pitch. Makes lot of last ditch tackles
Alba fucking fast, amazing at everything he does. He is winning duels against 6feet players
Busi the boss need I tell you more, he is the best
Rakitic the hero barca needs. Can score crucial goals. Does dirty work and makes our defense best in the world.
Iniesta oh my what should i say he is an artist. A big game player. Even after his prime he is still performing at high level and winning us trophies.
Neymar - scores in every big match and will soon become best ib the world
Suarez best 9 end of
Messi - GOAT

Proud of this team.

Science Kid

Éric Abidal, FC Barcelona (2009 & 2011)
These sides haven't played each other a lot in the recent past, and that's what makes this game even more interesting. I think there is an obvious favourite for this one, and I'm drawing on my own experience of having played in finals when I say that I think it's Barça. Juventus 1-3 Barcelona.

Cafu, AC Milan (2007)
It's very difficult to hold out, but you can hope for anything with Juventus. I think that Barcelona will end up breaking the barrier down. The result is going to be Barcelona 3-1 Juventus.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hi everyone, first of all I want to congratulate you guys for winning the Champions League. I won't discuss polemic plays, I just wanna say that in my opinion we saw a great match were two different ideologies clashed and yours won this time, but I have a feeling that it won't be long untill we met each other again, probably next year's final in Milan, sounds good huh? ;)

Thanx mate, and you're right, that handball should have been a penalty for the 2-0 but what is done is done!

It was a bit of a stressing game, our players were way too complacent really, I felt like everyone was just walking... I have to check the stats but i'm sure we ran nothing tonight.

I'm still happy we won, but still have a bittersweet feeling, we played badly, we could have lost and still no one seemed to care.

Anyway, very happy we won the 5th !!!!!!!!!!!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This also means that we now have the.chance to win two extra trophies next season as well. Bring on Sevilla :p

Androutsos

How good was it that the last kick of the game was a goal which celebration turned into the final whistle celebrations. Perfect moments.

Home of Barca Fans