2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Science Kid

Players with 4 CL titles from this squad:

The absolute legends:Messi/Xavi/Iniesta

3 titles:

The legends in the making:pique/Busquets/Alves/Pedro

2 titles:

Mascherano,Adriano,Bartra

namaria

“On the pitch at the end, Xavi wouldn’t let go of the football. What an image. What a metaphor.
On the pitch at the end, there was beautiful grace as Xavi and Pirlo locked in an embrace.
Greats were saying goodbye as Luis Enrique, not yet confirmed as staying at the Camp Nou himself, sought out his opposite number Max Allegri to hug and congratulate him.
The actual playing event was embroidered by some of the most elegant, warm and fun coming together of football people I can recall.
Fight to the death on the pitch, exude elegance and class off it – then you’ll be a legend.”
— Graham Hunter

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well there should be a middle ground mate, people calling for a trashing are arrogant, barça fans saying we can't score a single goal are disrespecting our front three, hell even Rakitic or Matthieu have scored some crucial goals when msn struggled a bit (rm, celta, cordoba, city, ..).

Hehe, thanx mate, I switched to nicknames at crakitic for some reason I think our croatian wonder is gonna be key tonight !

And key he was! Scoring the opening goal in the first 5 minutes, can't imagine a better scenario to help us win the game!

I hope Juve scores a goal :) hehe

F685AQJ.png

And thank you Morata, $1200 profit for me :D

FC B

Thanx mate, and you're right, that handball should have been a penalty for the 2-0 but what is done is done!

It was a bit of a stressing game, our players were way too complacent really, I felt like everyone was just walking... I have to check the stats but i'm sure we ran nothing tonight.

I'm still happy we won, but still have a bittersweet feeling, we played badly, we could have lost and still no one seemed to care.

Anyway, very happy we won the 5th !!!!!!!!!!!

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

Indeed they were too complacent afther Rakitic opend the score so early in the game. That could have cost massively but they ran and they fought and eventually won it deservedly:cheers:

Messi10

champions champions ! champions ! champions!

so proud of this amazing season

where can i buy the champions t-shirt?

Drexl

Players with 4 CL titles from this squad:

The absolute legends:Messi/Xavi/Iniesta

3 titles:

The legends in the making:pique/Busquets/Alves/Pedro

2 titles:

Mascherano,Adriano,Bartra

Busi is already a legend because of 7 seasons at the highest level.

Home of Barca Fans