Jordi Alba

khaled_a_d

Nah I'll take abidal over him in a Barcelona gala XI.

But he's class.

Abidal was a bit overrated tbh, he was a solid defensive LB. More of a Kounde on left side but with a bit better attacking output.
Fullbacks legacy rarely love beyond the generations who watched them, so tough for me to say who is best in history.

jamrock

Abidal was a bit overrated tbh, he was a solid defensive LB. More of a Kounde on left side but with a bit better attacking output.
Fullbacks legacy rarely love beyond the generations who watched them, so tough for me to say who is best in history.

Yea which he why I'd take him at LB, alves will do all the attack down the right.

Abidal was defensive & classy AF on the ball.

vuji_31

Could be wrong but I think with current Xavi's system Carrasco could play as a LWB if we sign him.
True.

It is not really LB it is more like winger, but this could work against shittier opponents.

If we need to defend mire we can put Alonso.

Messi983

Jordi Alba left through the front door. A farewell at the height of what he was as a footballer, but also as a cule. His last great gesture was unveiled by President Joan Laporta. "The moment he leaves, Jordi Alba helps the club financially. Few players can tell. On his initiative, he will continue his career, but he gives up an important part of his signing, to give us room to make a more competitive team. This shows the personality and Barça player he is," said the president excitedly. As MD has learned, the international defender forgave more than 60 percent of the remaining year, approximately two-thirds of it.

Home of Barca Fans