15 - Andreas Christensen

Neeraj

Something about Christensen gives me the feeling I had when we signed Garcia. I'm not saying he's a Garcia level player, lol not even close. He's much better. But somehow, I'm not that excited for this transfer, and something feels...off about him. I hope I'm wrong with him.

mc_lovin

For me it's purely an issue what his role is supposed to be. 3rd choice CB? Perfect. Starter? Eh. If it ends like Lenglet I would cry myself to sleep.. someone who was supposed to add depth, but somehow started for us for a few years.

Joan

True but he is big improvement on Garcia/Lenglet and Umtiti.

Pique is injured half the time or clowning, so Christensen should still get fair amount of playing time.

Araujo only real starter
Pique is still our most Important defender, even above Araujo. Despite being a clown.

I hope we change that soon. This summer if possible.

Sailor Mars

Apparently he suffers from anxiety issues and that was a reason he dropped out of the squad for the FA Cup final. If he does join Barca, hope he is prepared for everything that comes with being a Barca player.

Barcilliant

Apparently he suffers from anxiety issues and that was a reason he dropped out of the squad for the FA Cup final. If he does join Barca, hope he is prepared for everything that comes with being a Barca player.

😂 We have enough mental midgets but why not add another? Barca DNA 😂

THIS CLUB...

KingLeo10

Not to worry. Jordi will show him the ropes of how it's done on the biggest stages.

:alba:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most people suffer from a form of anxiety at some point in their life. Pretty normal to be anxious but a bit worrying if he has to sit out because of it. For his own sake and his team's as well.

Home of Barca Fans