João Félix

Porque

When he went on loan he both renewed and lowered his wage with Atletico to help their FFP.

If there wasn't some sort of BO agreed outside the scope of LaLiga (because Tebas at that point said it couldn't be included in the deal) then I would be really surprised.

We gave them Griezmann for a hotdog, and Depay for a bun. I hope the board didn't forget that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“Every week they speak about me. I’m always a topic in the media but I’m calm”, as per quotes from Marca.
“The celebration has been a relief for everything I experienced last summer.
“I don’t listen to what they say. I only look to work hard and improve. I have to thank Barca, as they have welcomed me in the best way.”

@Andresito we cant give this adorable guy away, especially not back to these wrestling guys (Atletico)

mc_lovin

It will be a tough decision whether to sign him or not. He's been decent so far, but not beyond doubt.

Personally I am down to send him back to Atletico. Would be hilarious.

JamDav1982

Could see another seasons loan swap.. Ferran to Atletico and Felix to Barca.

Atleti could well need forwards if Morata leaves and also been rumours of Griezmann with that 25m clause.

Andresito

Staff member
Griezmann won't leave at this stage of his career. He turned his back on Atleti once, won't do it again. Where would he even go?

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He plays best when he has something to prove so you were always going to see the best of him Vs Atleti. As soon as he is comfortable you will see the complacency come out. That would be the deal breaker for me when it comes to whether we should sign him.

If one of his family members needed urgent surgery, Felix would go rob a liquor store to pay for it and lie low for 6 months. In football, you need a motherfucker to go rob the liquor store and feel that it's not enough, and go rob an old lady while the cops are running after you. That's a killer we need. João Felix ain't that killer.

Messigician

He plays best when he has something to prove so you were always going to see the best of him Vs Atleti. As soon as he is comfortable you will see the complacency come out. That would be the deal breaker for me when it comes to whether we should sign him.

If one of his family members needed urgent surgery, Felix would go rob a liquor store to pay for it and lie low for 6 months. In football, you need a motherfucker to go rob the liquor store and feel that it's not enough, and go rob an old lady while the cops are running after you. That's a killer we need. João Felix ain't that killer.

Settle down Don Tony

Porque

Maybe he just needed a cuddle and to be told he is the bestest.

Simeone was too hard. Xavi brother looks like a giant teddy bear who gives free hugs. No wonder Felix is playing better here.

FC B

Yeah, that's my "fear" too, once he would see himself safely here complancency will almost certainly kick in.

Blackened

Apparantly not welcomed back by Atletico fans and club anymore. His latest celebration along with his frequent "dream" talk about Barca dont go well with the club and its supporters. Was never made for Cholo anyway.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm OK with this. Not gonna find a better player for that price.

Barca will negotiate with Atletico Madrid for Joao Felix. Barca plans to offer around €30m-€40m for the player, if Atletico do not agree then Barca will negotiate a loan for another year by paying a loan fee and his salary and a purchase option for 2025. Felix only wants to play for Barca and movements have already started through Jorge Mendes. @ffpolo

Home of Barca Fans