João Félix

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder if Atleti inserted a scare clause to make him not play against them. Haven't read anything about it in media though.

Wonder if Atleti inserted a scare clause to make him not play against them. Haven't read anything about it in media though.
I don't know if we can rely on the game, but as I play Football Manager for many years they were pretty accurate and the is clause that he cannot play against parent club. In last few days I've read that he can play, but still not 100% confirmed.

Andresito

Staff member
Barça are considering advancing the signings of João Félix and João Cancelo to January. Atlético Madrid rate their João at about 80 million euros, and Barça would like to reduce that figure to 40. The idea is to offer a player to the Madrid side. In any case, both players are clear that they don't want to return. @ffpolo

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barça are considering advancing the signings of João Félix and João Cancelo to January. Atlético Madrid rate their João at about 80 million euros, and Barça would like to reduce that figure to 40. The idea is to offer a player to the Madrid side. In any case, both players are clear that they don't want to return. @ffpolo

Give them Romeu

Porque

Mundo Deportivo asegura que el Barça estaría dispuesto a pagar 40 millones al Atlético de Madrid por João Félix (valorado en 50 millones según la web especializada Transfermarkt) y 15 millones por João Cancelo

---

Home of Barca Fans