11 - Raphinha

Porque

BREAKING: Newcastle have offered around €80M for Raphinha.

Sauce?

chips-and-salsa-bite.gif

Rory

Hmm Saudi Arabia who sponsors Messi paying too much for a player we probably want to sell. I wonder what's going on here :unsure:

iniestaGOAT

Hmm Saudi Arabia who sponsors Messi paying too much for a player we probably want to sell. I wonder what's going on here :unsure:

NOTHING IS GOING ON. RAPINHA'S VALUE DEF HAS NOT DECREASED THIS SEASON.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY HIM THEY NEED TO PAY MORE THAN 60M,

60M, I WOULD RATHER KEEP THE BROTHER AND RUN IT BACK NEXT SEASON

SAME TEAM

JamDav1982

80m is a no brainer if that is true.

Unless getting in and attacking RB and changing way play he isnt worth turning that down for.

Andresito

Staff member
Attacking RB is not the only thing lacking.

He's not cut out to be the main protagonist in attack. He needs a LW carrying the attack so that he can support, bit like Pedro and Rodrygo, attacking hierarchy wise.

JamDav1982

Attacking RB is not the only thing lacking.

He's not cut out to be the main protagonist in attack. He needs a LW carrying the attack so that he can support, bit like Pedro and Rodrygo, attacking hierarchy wise.

Who said anything about him being 'main protagonist in attack'?

RB and playing with more freedom to move centrally is what is lacking more than anything to get best from Raphinha.

PhilS

Should try him and Dembele together again.

All our other options are shite.
Yes, but we must expect the same result again. Not the ideal pairing on the sides of Lewa. Both seem at their best on the right. I like Raphinha, especially with Dembele being available only half or 3/4 of the time. Having both next year might be too much of a luxury given the spending restrictions. A Raphinha-quality new player, miraculously cheaper, who is at his best on the left side, who melds well with Lewa and Dembele, ideal for next season.

Andresito

Staff member
Who said anything about him being 'main protagonist in attack'?

RB and playing with more freedom to move centrally is what is lacking more than anything to get best from Raphinha.
Nobody did, was just my opinion that a RB won't fix his issues when the LW is more or less unoccupied, or occupied by players worse than Rapha like Ansu, Gavi or Ferran.

Home of Barca Fans