11 - Raphinha

Andresito

Staff member
Bad game imo apart from the goal. But Xavi needs to start him regularly now. Give him a feeling that he won't be punished if he fails for 3-4 games.

Would be mad to start Ferran ahead of him on Sunday.

Porque

He is way better than our other attacking options right now.

Currently our team is
First 11
---
Alba
---
Kessie, Raphi, Bob, Alonso
---
---
Ansu, Ferran
---
---
---
Rest

Hopefully this summer we add some depth at the rotation level. It's available in the free agents if Alemany can do some great manoeuvering.

ronniecro

i mean,when you look at him you realize how actually good was pedro for example,wish he can reach his level of performances if nothing else

Richard.H

We needed someone like him for a while, someone who doesn't lose confidence easily. Dude keeps fighting even after making dumb mistakes. He had an absolutely horrible free kick 15-20 mins before his goal IIRC.

FinBarcelonafan

We needed someone like him for a while, someone who doesn't lose confidence easily. Dude keeps fighting even after making dumb mistakes. He had an absolutely horrible free kick 15-20 mins before his goal IIRC.

I thought he looked pretty shaken before the goal yesterday.

He has actually decent stats from the past ten games.

Neeraj

Was one of our worst players yesterday I thought. Looked lost and offered absolutely nothing. Again, I was surprised people thought him and Balde (MOTM lol what?) had a good game, as those two were the ones who I thought were the poorest (along with Lewa until the goal).

We played decent yesterday but there were some poor individual performances.

Neeraj

So you thought the guys that scored both the goals, and the guy that assisted the first were the worst? :lol:

Yes. Not going to hail Raphina for that tap-in, he was horrendous aside from that. Lewa was terrible, but took the goal well and did what he had to do, so fair enough.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cannot dribble past a single player. Not sure if he can even dribble past Barca B's fullbacks at this rate.

Home of Barca Fans