11 - Raphinha

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Saw this a few days ago, but forgot to post. Raphniha commented on that bum Rafael Hernandez' insta post saying he's only had a single good season.

Slika-zaslona-2022-09-16-u-15-21-20.png

I didn't know that guy was STILL around after being wrong on absolutely everything for years, but there he is. His takes just as bad. Give it a read. It's worth it :lol:

He seemed glad to be wrong in the comments considering he's a Barca fan. Doesn't seem like a bum to me.

Temptation

His Football IQ is so so low.

He sees nothing. 80% of the time he's just cutting in and attempting Hollywood shots. Wannabe Robben.

Notice how many times his teammates make movement around him and he just ignores it all and skies the ball.

Givenchy

Step up from relegation battling Leeds to challenging on all fronts Barca is massive tbf so won't write him off yet. He could end up great or Malcom 2.0, we shall see. He def needs to improve though, his showing vs Bayern (our first big game) was hopeless and I've been unimpressed with his dribbling thus far. Passing range and movement is good however.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I personally think he tries to impress by dribbling way too much. Even the best dribblers in the world Mbappe, Vinicious, Neymar, Messi, Sane etc dribble at the right moment. He will hopefully learn the balance, same with Dembele. They'll learn that dribbling too much has faults and makes team vulnerable vs big teams like Bayern. Even Manchester City and Real Madrid have perfect balance in keeping the ball without overdoing things and giving the ball away, once we find the right balance we will be at their level in that regard.

Sooke

His Football IQ is so so low.

He sees nothing. 80% of the time he's just cutting in and attempting Hollywood shots. Wannabe Robben.

Notice how many times his teammates make movement around him and he just ignores it all and skies the ball.

It can't be said any better bro. You nailed it at the center of the target.

Sailor Mars

He will improve. Sporting, Rennes, and Leeds fans all said that he got better as the season continued and figured things out at his new team.

He is a hardworking and focused player. No doubt he will continue to improve.

Home of Barca Fans