11 - Raphinha

FinBarcelonafan

Look at the development Dembele made under Xavi. Raphinha can become world-class. Just wait for it. Patience people.

Huge potential is there.

gregorrin10

He's the exactly the kind of player we should've been buying all along. Prime age, already very good, with very real potential to become world class...which could be throughout this season already, if he keeps this up.

Iniesta Ultra

Look at the development Dembele made under Xavi. Raphinha can become world-class. Just wait for it. Patience people.

Huge potential is there.

Week ago you posted Araujo needs match time practice to develop passing skills only to capitulate after I pointed out the obvious. Does not matter how hard Raphinha or Gavi works on the pitch they are average IQ players and no world class player ever wasn't of high footalling IQ.

FinBarcelonafan

Week ago you posted Araujo needs match time practice to develop passing skills only to capitulate after I pointed out the obvious. Does not matter how hard Raphinha or Gavi works on the pitch they are average IQ players and no world class player ever wasn't of high footalling IQ.

Dembele improved his game by watching tape. Raphinha can do the same. It's up to him. If he does his work(which I think he will based on his work ethic on the pitch), he will come out good..

Araujo isn't good at making the first pass, but him looking at the tape, and doing it in practice and games will improve him. It's not magic.. That's why he needs to keep failing = so he can keep learning.

Football is about repetition. Keep doing the right things, and you improve. This is not rocket science.

Failing is part of learning. You fail first to learn.

Joan

Don't let Bobo see these words.
But yes, he's very direct, he always wants something to happen. No hesitation, just goes for it.

Not upsetting enough to lure him away from LA Galaxy forums.

Regarding the rest, true. Not only he can't shield the ball well, sometimes he doesn't even try to. I think that will improve with time to an extent. That's too important for Barca to be ignored.

Iniesta Ultra

Dembele improved his game by watching tape. Raphinha can do the same. It's up to him. If he does his work(which I think he will based on his work ethic on the pitch), he will come out good..

Araujo isn't good at making the first pass, but him looking at the tape, and doing it in practice and games will improve him. It's not magic.. That's why he needs to keep failing = so he can keep learning.

Football is about repetition. Keep doing the right things, and you improve. This is not rocket science.

Failing is part of learning. You fail first to learn.

bless your heart

Home of Barca Fans