11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

They are good, but overpriced

Some of them but most are at clubs would never get them from and there is so much money in that league no one needs to sell for financial reasons.

Particularly home grown players when have quotas etc.

Still the likes of Bellingham/Sancho were bargains for Dortmund.

iniestaGOAT

The last minute assist from him vs norwich should have been his goal. Instead he choked and tried to do too much got a lucky assist and a W for leeds.

He will never make it.

Temptation

They are good, but overpriced

They are overpriced because the English clubs are richer and don't need to sell them. That sets the price higher.

If they were desperate to sell and that was their business model they'd cost less.

Add to that, English players want to stay within the country and don't seem eager to go to an inferior league or a new country.

All in all, they become overpriced.

A good example would be Declan Rice who is a 60-70m player based on merit but will cost 110m right now.

Devils

[@FabrizioRomano] | Barcelona are really interested in signing Raphinha and the player would be more than happy to come to the Camp Nou. The Blaugrana club has a great relationship with his agent Deco. #fcblive

fergus90

[@FabrizioRomano] | Barcelona are really interested in signing Raphinha and the player would be more than happy to come to the Camp Nou. The Blaugrana club has a great relationship with his agent Deco. #fcblive

Kessie, Christensen, Raphinha, and Mazraoui would be a legendary window as it stands.

Devils

Kessie, Christensen, Raphinha, and Mazraoui would be a legendary window as it stands.

Possibly Azpi too.

I feel we will need a top striker though. On paper Raphinha/Torres/Ansu/Auba/Adama looks good though. Although, I doubt any one of them will reach 20+ goals next season.

serghei

No doubt. I'd sign for that right now + extending Araujo and especially Gavi.

Fati - Ferran - Raphinha next season. Quite possible and an excellent mix of different skills. You have power, pace, and penetration ability in Raphinha (like an improved Dembele and Adama), you have placement and killer instinct in Ansu, plus Ferran who doesn't excel at anything maybe, but is among the most complete attacking players of his age.

Last edited:

Birdy

Anyone who has actually watched him with Leeds (I haven't)
Does he have the ability to dribble with speed?
does he take his man on?
does he always cut inside or he dribbles on the outside as well?

Important questions

Home of Barca Fans