11 - Raphinha

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sadly he is a Barca winger but not even close up to the task, should be sold in the summer with no second thoughts.

If we buy a good replacement then yes but without it we will become worse, already saw the downgrade from Dembouz to Raphi, from Raphi to Yamal it will be a lot more worse😐

serghei

If we buy a good replacement then yes but without it we will become worse, already saw the downgrade from Dembouz to Raphi, from Raphi to Yamal it will be a lot more worse😐

Huge downgrade from Dembouz to Raphinha? In terms of productivity there's a very very slight one, if at all.

Dembele is more entertaining player due to his dribbling and speed, but that's about it. Last year's title was claimed with Dembele missing for the most important part of the season as usual... so...

They are very different players, true. Dembele better dribbler, faster, more dangerous in 1 vs 1 easily. Raphinha, better shooter, better defensively, more stamina, far fewer injuries.

I would say Joao Felix replaced Dembele so far, but on the left.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Huge downgrade from Dembouz to Raphinha? In terms of productivity there's a very very slight one, if at all.

Dembele is more entertaining player due to his dribbling and speed, but that's about it. Last year's title was claimed with Dembele missing for the most important part of the season as usual... so...

They are very different players, true. Dembele better dribbler, faster, more dangerous in 1 vs 1 easily. Raphinha, better shooter, better defensively, more stamina, far fewer injuries.

I would say Joao Felix replaced Dembele so far, but on the left.

Imo Dembouz was a huge weapon with his pace and dribbling last season which opened a lot of space. Unfortunately, Raphi cant do that, he is missing pace for that but he is still a good player. Yeah dembele missed a lot but he had also played a lot and was definitely a key for the la liga title.
I agree with your third part and offense was dead most of the time of this season, thats why we needed a dembouz, i feel this season the midfield is the key. imagine this midfield + Dembouz, we would cooking left and right.

Joao is a very good player and i like his fighting spirit but he is an another type of player and cant creak the defence with pace like Dembouz

serghei

Going 1 vs 1 on the wing with a speedster is just one way to create superiority, it's not the only one. It is obviously true that Dembele was a big weapon for us when he was fit, but him missing is not the main issue this season.

The defense being not as good is the main factor, and Lewa's poor performances being the 2nd. Plus a serious injury for De Jong. Last season Lewandowski looked better and more involved in our overall play.

JamDav1982

Dembele would undoubtedly be the starter for Barca if still there.

His pace and ability to go on outside or inside is missed and forces teams to line up differently.

Even the way Atletico and others push up high to pressure the Barca mid would be much more difficult for them to do with that pace.

Raphinha suits better the way Barca played last game and had Kounde bombing on in first half. In second when Kounde sat more Raphinha was fairly ineffective.

The pace of Dembele type players helps the defence when teams have a fear of pushing up so high.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Can this headless chicken learn how to curl it into the left corner? I'm fucking sick seeing him go near post low shot every time

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Can’t believe this guy is Brazilian, he bottles situations with poor control constantly. He legit is only decent at crossing and nothing else.

serghei

His shooting was awful. It's good to be active and get into good positions, but if you do fuck all when you get there... it's all worth nothing in the end. Frustrating player...

Oh, and Ferran is a bum.

JamDav1982

He first touch was awful and fucked up numerous good positions.

Ferran when on was far better than Felix or Raphinha.

Should start next game on right.

Not only on ball. Off it he was a farce and constantly let Girona LB get on the ball.

Home of Barca Fans