Andresito

Staff member
Can always sign Nico Gaitan. :troll:

@soul24rage
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

Birdy

Nico is not coming.
How do you say with such certainty?

Send this cuck to manchester united. They would pay a lot, and for their sake he's at least twice a player then that anthony and garnacho idiots they have at disposal.

Yes!
Raphina still has a market in EPL for him, because of his Leeds times, that will pay 60 m at least (as much as we spent). Man UTD Chelsea and Newcastle ALL would want him to fill RW needs in their squad
And needless to say he will play much better for them I am sure compared to the terrible shitty nights he gives under Xavi

A good squad planning needs a good sale in the summer to get the promising U-23s (Nico, Moscardo, register Roque). He is the only saleable asset that we can force out

behindbrowneyes

Not a big fan of him but I'm still calm because he was injured and lacks rhythm. Very unbrazilian winger when it comes to dribbling, yet he still managed to contribute quite a bit last season and I'm optimistic he can provide that again. Second season is always a deciding one if someone makes it at a club or not.

Let's be honest, 60M is too much for him in the old market, but with these highly inflated prices that's like 15-20M back then. Back when everyone made big eyes when Barca spent 40M on a high-flying David Villa.

Don't get me wrong, if a good offer close his market value comes in Barca should consider it and even take it, but it's not as easy at it sounds to get a proper replacement. Lamine still needs some years to develop behind a starter and maybe Raphinha can provide these years.

We could argue club should have spent Torres + Raphinha millions on one proper elite winger, but who could you get realistically in club's financial situation back then? Even the more expensive ones aren't a sure bet as seen with Sancho, although that kinda could've been expected as he always lacked pace for an elite player.

serghei

Not a big fan of him but I'm still calm because he was injured and lacks rhythm. Very unbrazilian winger when it comes to dribbling, yet he still managed to contribute quite a bit last season and I'm optimistic he can provide that again. Second season is always a deciding one if someone makes it at a club or not.

Let's be honest, 60M is too much for him in the old market, but with these highly inflated prices that's like 15-20M back then. Back when everyone made big eyes when Barca spent 40M on a high-flying David Villa.

Don't get me wrong, if a good offer close his market value comes in Barca should consider it and even take it, but it's not as easy at it sounds to get a proper replacement. Lamine still needs some years to develop behind a starter and maybe Raphinha can provide these years.

We could argue club should have spent Torres + Raphinha millions on one proper elite winger, but who could you get realistically in club's financial situation back then? Even the more expensive ones aren't a sure bet as seen with Sancho, although that kinda could've been expected as he always lacked pace for an elite player.

Good post.

Home of Barca Fans