11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

ZerkerXror

Yes it is true he could've scored a 4th, but from the way we played yesterday we would've probably taken 5 goals.
I wouldn't put the blame on Ous.

Donatello

It's hilarious that people blame a 21 year-old player, who just played for 5 minutes, for a 2 legged defeat.

Are we in such a pitiful state that we need to depend on a 21 year old? No.

We need a new system, period.

Messidependencia needs to end, we need a proper fcking system. Not just pass the ball to Messi and wait for him to pass you back. Only Dembele is the one who create things on his own, he should be the last of the players who should be criticised. The injury was unfortunate, but he shouldn't be blamed for it.

Pedro

La Masia
The chance he missed was right in front of the goal, and just passes it to the keeper with no power, no liverpool players were anywhere near him, pique was behind him, anyone would score that, heck if he left it for Pique i bet Pique would've scored

Judoman

The chance he missed was right in front of the goal, and just passes it to the keeper with no power, no liverpool players were anywhere near him, pique was behind him, anyone would score that, heck if he left it for Pique i bet Pique would've scored

There will always be 100% chances that won t go in. Even Messi has these. Synthesizing yesterdays shit show in to 1 chance in previous game is logical fallacy.
Dembele is a victim of recency bias. When he plays at his top form this thread is full of praise, rightfully so. When he doesn t he is just one of the players that gets a lot of shit.

He and the team need a competent coach with vision and balls.

Dinho10

I dont wanna hate on Boozeman but every time I see that 'attempt' I keep thinking did he actually want to succeed here? That shot was so lame which should gone in and finished them off and go through even with the same approach like last night.

Messigician

compare this clowns shot to Origis in terms of difficulty.. Fucking Origi a player who spent his life being loaned.

Can't argue with that.

Who remembers Neymar goal in the second treble winning season when Messi played him through against Bayern?

Guaranteed Dembele would have missed and Neymar would have scored the chance Dembele had several times over

Laplacian

Can't argue with that.

Who remembers Neymar goal in the second treble winning season when Messi played him through against Bayern?

Guaranteed Dembele would have missed and Neymar would have scored the chance Dembele had several times over

but but DemBeLe is jUsT aS tAlenTed aS NeYMAaaR

Home of Barca Fans