11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FCBfan22

For anyone blaming Dembele:

Messi fucked up a chance today in the first half too. He had pretty much clear shot on his right. Won't even speak about Suarez or Alba.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
For anyone blaming Dembele:

Messi fucked up a chance today in the first half too. He had pretty much clear shot on his right. Won't even speak about Suarez or Alba.

I heard that the offside flag went up for that chance, and that's why Messi didn't shoot. Haven't seen a replay of it though.

xxxxxx

You can't blame Dembele for us blowing a 3-0 lead. Yeah, he should have scored last week, but he's hardly to blame here.

He definitely would have offered way more than Coutinho did tonight.

booge

dembele probably would have scored. he scored in the most important times.

so you can say it was fate when he got injured and coutinho was certain to start.

fate plays a way and barca thought fate was going for them but it turned out it was agianst them.

strange coincidences with salah out and getting players they dont know much about and being unpredictable.

but the big one was demebele. we all thought on the counter they would be pace but it was gone.

we then thought malcom for pace but no, coutinho,

this reminds me of the real madrid galacticos when they all went old and the managers kept playing the same names all the time lol.

Total-Football

Demeble MOST probably would have caught a hamstring thus wasting an early substitution.. thats him in those two years.. one average game, followed by a couple of wack games and then.bye bye...see you in three months.
whoever signed him and coutinho should be sacked

Maxim4

Demeble MOST probably would have caught a hamstring thus wasting an early substitution.. thats him in those two years.. one average game, followed by a couple of wack games and then.bye bye...see you in three months.
whoever signed him and coutinho should be sacked

Do you need tissues? Stop making us shit. Go elsewhere with your anti-Dembele hatred.

Arizona Scott

To those blaming Dembele: first off, it's ridiculous to even blame a player that wasn't even present for the meltdown that was today, but others have mentioned that plenty so I won't dwell on it.

Another thing I wanna note - the chance he blew at the end of the first leg was basically created solely by him. He's the only player we have in the squad capable of orchestrating a counterattack like he did. In fact look at another counterattacking opportunity prior to that chance that fell to Rakitic, and nothing materialized because we literally don't have a player that is both 1) fast enough and 2) good enough at carrying the ball to build a chance off a counter unless Dembele is on the pitch. Maybe Malcom, like the 20% of the time when he's playing well.

Agreed. Tonight can't possibly be a referendum on Dembele, make zero sense.

Richard.H

I have an extreme opinion which might get me banned:

If he was integrated to the team better and given a Neymar-like role, I don’t have a single doubt that he would produce just as much, if not more than Neymar. This kid is a special talent that very few members here see. His confidence has been absolutely zapped by horrible man management. Coutinho is playing over him. What has coutinho done that dembele hasn’t? Before dembeles big injury he was a regular starter. He was scoring or assisting in nearly every match. How has this been forgotten so fast?

FCBfan22

If he was integrated to the team better and given a Neymar-like role, I don’t have a single doubt that he would produce just as much, if not more than Neymar. This kid is a special talent that very few members here see. His confidence has been absolutely zapped by horrible man management. Coutinho is playing over him. What has coutinho done that dembele hasn’t? Before dembeles big injury he was a regular starter. He was scoring or assisting in nearly every match. How has this been forgotten so fast?

Simple: Luis Suarez has Valverde pocketed. It is seen on the pitch.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor

Dembele started over Coutinho almost every game that he was fit, it's just that he's been injured a lot. The only times Coutinho started over a fit Dembele was in the beginning of the season when Dembele was playing poorly/having attitude issues, and the past couple games because he's been clearly out of form since returning from injury. Not sure why you're bringing this up now considering he wasn't even available today.

Home of Barca Fans