11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Most of our play is happening on the left side with Dembele, Coutinho and Alba. Would love to see Messi as a false 9, Malcom in for Suarez on the Righ Wing.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Carrying is not the word I would use. Even though Dembele was hot and cold he is still the best player this half. That shows we lack a proper rhythm especially right side where Messi is slightly weighed down.

Laplacian

Only for your BBZ’s of the world to question his “IQ” if he missed

"Passes to Suarez" - Not enough character and drive to succeed in barca

"Shoots" - IQ too low to recognize that Suarez was in a better position to score

That's BBZ, he already admitted to hating Dembele for the SAKE of hating dembele.

jairzinho

Looks really good attacking. Not afraid to take on players and make something happen. Well taken goal. Only downside is the amount of times he gives the ball away.

Calidad

Looks really good attacking. Not afraid to take on players and make something happen. Well taken goal. Only downside is the amount of times he gives the ball away.

He’s a wide forward who takes on players. He’s going to lose the ball sometimes playing that position. We have enough players who are quite happy to pass it sideways for fear of losing possession. That needs to be balanced out by people like Messi, Malcom, Dembele, Coutinho who will try to make things happen.

Don’t want Dembele reverting into his shell because he’s scared of the losing the ball.

cro-man

He had a good first half but his second was very shaky. Still he scored and is the matchwinner and for me the best player on the pitch which wasnt really hard considering how bad the rest was.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He had a good first half but his second was very shaky. Still he scored and is the matchwinner and for me the best player on the pitch which wasnt really hard considering how bad the rest was.

It's because this 4-4-2 is shit for everyone. As soon as EV changed the formation the momentum was lost and Valladolid ended up with more shots and chances.

Home of Barca Fans