11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Raketa10

But how the fuck can he go from having a 5 star first half to one of the worst game i have seen him play. Something must have happend in the break.

Something happened without a doubt. It's obvious, he didn't want to play at all after the break. This is the reason I suspect something happened between him and Suarez or some other player and not him and Valverde.

omidferoz

He is a shy guy and I don´t think he has any friends in the team beside Umtiti and maybe semedo. This can have serious effect on your play if you dont have anyone to enjoy the game with and he cant speak spanish. Either that or he is fuckign shit.

Messigician

Oh boo hoo someone told him to improve something and you're all acting like they kidnapped his family and traumatized him for life.

Stop making excuses for a bad performance no matter WHAT was said to him he should ALWAYS give 100 percent for the paying fans and the team. If EV thinks hes crap then Dembele should go up a gear to prove him wrong not prove him right

Last edited:
How can he be friends with Semedo when they barely share the same language.

Anyways, any knee jerk reaction will be bad for Dembele's values. Suarez and Pique sucked worse for much longer and they never get benched.

FinBarcelonafan

Oh boo hoo someone told him to improve something and you're all acting like they kidnapped his family and traumatized him for life.

Stop making excuses for a bad performance no matter WHAT way said to him he should ALWAYS give 100 percent for the paying fans and the team. If EV thinks hes crap then Dembele should go up a gear to prove him wrong not prove him right

His attitude is certainly a red flag. I think we have to give Malcom a chance now.

Raketa10

He is a shy guy and I don´t think he has any friends in the team beside Umtiti and maybe semedo. This can have serious effect on your play if you dont have anyone to enjoy the game with and he cant speak spanish. Either that or he is fuckign shit.

If he is incapable to learn spanish than he really has some issues with his brain. FFS he is there for over a year he should have learned it so far. If he continues like that he will be sold next summer...

omidferoz

Stop making excuses for a bad performance no matter WHAT way said to him he should ALWAYS give 100 percent for the paying fans and the team. If EV thinks hes crap then Dembele should go up a gear to prove him wrong not prove him right

You guys sometimes forget that these players are humans with emotions. A player like suarez yelling at you infront of your teammates in the locker room can be unpleasing especially if you are an introvert. Not saying Suarez did it, but something must have happend in the half time break. Look at his highlights from first half and second half. He looks like an amature compared with his first half display.

If he is incapable to learn spanish than he really has some issues with his brain. FFS he is there for over a year he should have learned it so far. If he continues like that he will be sold next summer...

How about Bale. He's been at RM for more than 5 years and he can barely speak Spanish.

Richard.H

Wait, he seriously can't speak Spanish? WTF? Don't these star athletes get special tutors to learn a language?

French also shares quite a lot of similarities with Spanish. FYI I know because I took both in high school

Givenchy

You guys sometimes forget that these players are humans with emotions. A player like suarez yelling at you infront of your teammates in the locker room can be unpleasing especially if you are an introvert. Not saying Suarez did it, but something must have happend in the half time break. Look at his highlights from first half and second half. He looks like an amature compared with his first half display.

Suarez is the last one who should be yelling at anyone.. the guy has been an utter mess for most of the season

Raketa10

Look Suarez isn't too smart to start with, he should teach him as an older teammate and not yell at him. He is basically waving his hands every time he doesn't pass the ball to him. To be honest that's FUCKING IRRITATING. Everyone is different so if you yell at different people you'll get a different reactions. Someone will react positively someone negatively and in Dembouz case yelling for sure is not the way to go.

Messigician

Suarez unhappy with Dembele's ball control = Suarez shouted and traumatized Dembele so he could not play well in the second half.

The mental gymnastics from some posters to defend Dembele is astounding.

Home of Barca Fans