11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

NorthernVictory

I don't know if Dembele is actually left or right footed. Or is he something like "true ambidextrous," such that he has no preferred foot?

At 9:25, he takes a penalty with his right foot.

Arkk

I don't know if Dembele is actually left or right footed. Or is he something like "true ambidextrous," such that he has no preferred foot?

true ambidextrous. there was an interview he did before where he said hes left footed but prefers shooting with his right foot, he will be fine at LW. what excites me is hes only 20, the sky is the limit and he will be learning from the goat :messi: if we don't fuck up his release clause he could lead the post-Messi era

NorthernVictory

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned

Of the footage I've seen I'd say he was similar footed to Messi ... He seems to use his left about 90% of the time tbh

Both CAN use their right of course ..

One of Dembele's runs was down the right , he went passed a few players using his left then cut on and rather than using his right which would have been easier and more natural ( as he was crossing from the right) he instead cut back and last it if with his left ... that doesn't look like a guy who prefers his right foot as somebody recently suggested !!

Edit

Found a few clips suggesting he's a genuine two footed player - just hope we sign him !!

Last edited:

NorthernVictory

Of the footage I've seen I'd say he was similar footed to Messi ... He seems to use his left about 90% of the time tbh

Both CAN use their right of course ..

One of Dembele's runs was down the right , he went passed a few players using his left then cut on and rather than using his right which would have been easier and more natural ( as he was crossing from the right) he instead cut back and last it if with his left ... that doesn't look like a guy who prefers his right foot as somebody recently suggested !!

Yeah, but he took that penalty with his right. I'm going to look for more footage of Dembele penalties.

All right-footed PKs...

All three PKs taken with his right foot.

Also, found the interview:

https://www.footbie.com/video/ousmane-dembele-stupid-answer

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Yeah, but he took that penalty with his right. I'm going to look for more footage of Dembele penalties.

All right-footed PKs...

All three PKs taken with his right foot.

Also, found the interview:

https://www.footbie.com/video/ousmane-dembele-stupid-answer
I don't think penalties are a good guide tbh ...

What about free kicks , any clips ??

What the clips I've seen he sure looked like a certain left footer , his first touch and little flicks were all left footed in the clips I saw ..

Edit ...just found a few that suggest he's genuinely two footed .

Looks as though he could be even an even better fit for Barca than even Neymar was :)

Last edited:

Sunny Mir

Damn I love this kid.
So so good.
Been following him since the beginning of last season when I heard he was a Barca fan and dreamed of playing here. And also because I like Dortmund too.
For a first season in a really competitive league, saying that he did pretty good would be an understatment.
Excellent pace, dribbling, vision and stamina. Especially for a 19 y/o.
Helps that he ambidextrous. Can virtually play anywhere up from with his skillset.
He is a bit raw, shows something when u watch him but he is also a match winner.
Will only get better.
Verratti and Him would be the perfect summer for me.

Gonna quote myself
As i said before he's an exceptional player and he's only gonna grow more
Has everything in his bag of arsenal
And specially after Neymar leaving
He is a must buy for right now
Can't wait any longer
And he wont have any isssues coming as well because there is space in the starting 11 for him

Barto for the of everything good
Just get this done.

blaugrana1987

[video]https://streamable.com/yn76o[/video]

469.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans