11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

FinBarcelonafan

Ronaldo at 21 was the best player in the premier league and top 3-5 in the world, Dembele at 21 is fighting for game time with Roberto/Alcacer/Gomes

Well he just turned 21, so give him one year to prove himself. He was 20 last season..

Anyway. Your post seems more like trolling than anything. He is so much better than anyone you listed. The talent level is not close.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You’re all speaking rubbish. Ronaldo as a youngster was great and better than Dembele. At 21 he was the best young player at the World Cup and he was part of the Portugal team that made the euro final at 19.

Afromaticz

You’re all speaking rubbish. Ronaldo as a youngster was great and better than Dembele. At 21 he was the best young player at the World Cup and he was part of the Portugal team that made the euro final at 19.

I dont think that anyone said that Dembele is better than Ronaldo..and Ronaldo at 19 was great but so were many others before him some of them
even better

Last edited:

xXKonan

Martial in his first season at United was as good as Dembouz is now
I consider Marital and Dembele different imo.

Honestly I feel like Martial is closer to Mbappe in terms of style than Dembele. Dembele I consider a Mix of being a Winger and a attacking midfielder with glimpses of being a Forward every now and then, He's a provider first most than a scorer.

Martial and Mbappe I consider both in the Forward category.

Barca83

Banned
odds cut again on him leaving
4/6 to stay
11/10 to leave

As I said before on here, I wouldn't be massively upset by him leaving if we we received a very good offer (120m+) and had a good set of signings lined up but the increasing likelihood of him leaving on the cheap so that Suarez can stay in the starting 11 alongside Messi and Griezmann is going to be hard to take.

clemente

odds cut again on him leaving
4/6 to stay
11/10 to leave

As I said before on here, I wouldn't be massively upset by him leaving if we we received a very good offer (120m+) and had a good set of signings lined up but the increasing likelihood of him leaving on the cheap so that Suarez can stay in the starting 11 alongside Messi and Griezmann is going to be hard to take.

What the fuck... So you would take 80m loss in a year, to kick away the best young player in the world and you want to keep Suarez and for him to still be a starter? We think very differently.

ASordidGod

What the fuck... So you would take 80m loss in a year, to kick away the best young player in the world and you want to keep Suarez and for him to still be a starter? We think very differently.

I don't think that's quite what he said. In any case, no-one is going to pay what he paid, so if he leaves it will be a loan. And still one of the stupidest decisions this board will have made. And with their history, that's saying something.

Home of Barca Fans