11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Total-Football

not good enough at all.. no matter how much a person tries to sell me illusions (im sorry for the term) when i watch this guy wearing our shirt i see fails after fails.. those arguemnts you use to his defense are in fact not arguments, they are excuses, plain and simple. since its almsot impossible for him to be sold, all one can do is keeping hopes up for next season.

Givenchy

not good enough at all.. no matter how much a person tries to sell me illusions (im sorry for the term) when i watch this guy wearing our shirt i see fails after fails.. those arguemnts you use to his defense are in fact not arguments, they are excuses, plain and simple. since its almsot impossible for him to be sold, all one can do is keeping hopes up for next season.

just wondering, whats your expectations for him next season? remember hes 20 yrs old

Maxim4

Il sera là la saison prochaine !

Attachments

• IMG_20180430_021325.jpg
    IMG_20180430_021325.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 11

khaled_a_d

This gut is a weird case for me,sometimes I feel I am watching the next Ronaldinho, other times I feel I am watching the next Giovani dos Santos

Laplacian

Lmao remember the 20 year old Ronaldinho made plenty of mistakes. I mean so did Messi too. Expectations from "online fans" is too much these days, young player makes mistakes and he's not good enough. People only focus on the negatives. Let's not forget that he created 2 goals.

KingLeo10

20 year old Messi was better than many current established stars.

yup, 19/20 year old messi finished 3rd in ballon d'or. :lol: and won it at 21.

this is why I tend to laugh at everyone billing young potentials as the next messi, maradona, R9, and even CR7. nearly all of the all time great attackers/forwards established themselves by their early 20s. hazard, neymar, and dybala are 27, 26, and 25 respectively and have either stagnated or declined even. they aren't going to be all time greats.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

yup, 19/20 year old messi finished 3rd in ballon d'or. :lol: and won it at 21.

this is why I tend to laugh at everyone billing young potentials as the next messi, maradona, R9, and even CR7. nearly all of the all time great attackers/forwards established themselves by their early 20s. hazard, neymar, and dybala are 27, 26, and 25 respectively and have either stagnated or declined even. they aren't going to be all time greats.

So what do you think about Salah? The world's best player.

But yes.. It's true. They always compare these guys in their prime to Messi/Ronaldo but most of the time they are not even close.

BBZ8800

just wondering, whats your expectations for him next season? remember hes 20 yrs old

I am waiting for the May 15th so that people won't use this: "He is only 20" reply anymore.
For the next 365 days, AT LEAST we'll read: "He is only 21" response.

Lmao remember the 20 year old Ronaldinho made plenty of mistakes. I mean so did Messi too. Expectations from "online fans" is too much these days, young player makes mistakes and he's not good enough. People only focus on the negatives. Let's not forget that he created 2 goals.

I have no idea why are people mentioning Dembele in the same sentence with Ronaldinho.
He has less than 1% chances to reach that level.
That is just my personal estimation, but Dembele doesn't have that IQ, he doesn't have Ronaldinho's courage and some sort of a leadership ability.
Ronaldinho was "the man". When things are tough, he will take the ball, assist and score.
He was always a key player of a team, the one and only. While Dembele is a supporting player, that is just his nature and personality.
About talent and efficiency, I have no idea why people are comparing Ronaldinho and Dembele.
I won't even reply to remarks about Dembele&Messi, ouch.

About how young players are losing balls, NO ONE ever was losing as many balls as Dembele. He can make wonders but he is a turnover machine also.
Here is young Ronaldinho aged 22 years and 3 Months.
If Dembele will reach that level of IQ leadership ability and efficiency aged 28, I will say that he had a successful career then.

Jägermeister

About how young players are losing balls, NO ONE ever was losing as many balls as Dembele. He can make wonders but he is a turnover machine also.

Here we have our scout who has watched and still watches all young players in the world.
Does this low IQ thing still come from that one interview that someone posted a video of? His recent statements sound very mature.
People who say now that he is not good enough as a player will eat their words. Just like with ter Stegen.

BBZ8800

Here we have our scout who has watched and still watches all young players in the world.
Does this low IQ thing still come from that one interview that someone posted a video of? His recent statements sound very mature.

He made 10s of strange things.

People who say now that he is not good enough as a player will eat their words. Just like with ter Stegen.

Just like with Samper, Denis, Bartra, Halil, Lee, Adama.
It works both ways.

Someone will surely eat their words.
Either guys who think that he won't make it.
Or guys who think that this guy will lead Barca to heights again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

99% of people are "online fans" so kindly go argue at a stadium with "real" fans if you dislike it here :wave:

Home of Barca Fans