11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

JamDav1982

I don't know what you're talking about anymore, but ok.

You claim the likes of Bayern should not be recruiting in France but support a club that has gone out and bought from almost all the other leagues to build a squad.

If France is producing the majority of good young players in the world then more fool the likes of PSG if they dont sign them and lose them to teams like Bayern.

khaled_a_d

You claim the likes of Bayern should not be recruiting in France but support a club that has gone out and bought from almost all the other leagues to build a squad.

If France is producing the majority of good young players in the world then more fool the likes of PSG if they dont sign them and lose them to teams like Bayern.

I think he was joking man . I don't think he was serious about that claim at all

Lutece FC

Yes. Would only be fair, being that France and the Paris metro area in particular are producing the bulk of Europe's top talents.

Agree.

80% of french talents are coming from the Paris region. Coman, Pogba, Dembele, Diaby, Ben Arfa, L.Diarra, much more i can't remember ...

We are currently semi-finalists of Youth League.

Jair Ventura

I'd embed, but I don't know how to here(calling, El Flaco). Anyways, Dembele's 3-0 goal against Marseille:

[video]https://streamable.com/lqt3[/video]

Jair Ventura

This dude just made an assist after one of the most amazing runs you'll see this season, putting N'Koulou on his ass ala Messi against Boateng to put Rennes up 5-2. Fun game to watch too because he struggled early against Diarra, but he found himself after the break and he's been ridiculous ever since.

Edit: He's better than Martial & Coman.

https://streamable.com/umz0

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His price is going to be ridiculous if he keeps playing like this. I can smell United coming with the desperate massive bid already.

kozza

Watched the second half just for him, he is great, definitely, the kind of player you don't need to watch 50 times to judge, really liked his dribbling, passing and shooting.

Home of Barca Fans