11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

JamDav1982

wasn't Douglas signed to siphon money to Neymars dad or something? same agent iirc

Dont think he was agent but it could have been a punt on a player that they could say Neys father scouted to try and make his previously payed scouting payments more legit.

Nothanks

Argument can be made for Mbappe.

Could have had Dembele and Asensio had we not haggled with Mallorca to save a few million euros for Barto's money laundering scheme.
true but i think what dembele has that edges the rest is that he's done well in two different leagues, thats always the scare when getting a young talent is seeing how they adapt to a new team and or country

Devils

DI6JjTSVAAAdBTR.jpg

KING.

vlad

He is the best young talent in the world far above Asensio.
I dont think so he is far above asensio, but lets see

Edit: maybe when it comes to price, then he is around 30 times above asensio

Last edited:

krakdol

Two stars and a mediocre French player who was bought to give some company for Umtiti

As a French fan, nobody in France understood why you bought Digne. Everybody knew he was mediocre long before you bought him.

The fact he played some games for France doesn't mean much because leftback is by far the weakest position in France team (it improved a little bit recently with City player Benjamin Mendy, but even Kurzawa is in front of Digne anyway).

Last edited:

Nothanks

Because he is a vast improvement over the glass cannon adriano we had and mathieu as LB?

he isn't a starter i fail to see many backup LB's better than digne but i guess this forum is on a shit on everyone who isn't messi mood.

xXKonan

We tried going for Rafael Guerrero, but he turned us down because of game time.

We seen last season that if Alba rides the bench for to long he would start complaining about it to the media. Digne came here and did the job he's suppose to, fill in for Alba when needed. The only way we could get a top class LB in the likes of Alex Sandro, we would have to dump Alba as there's no way Sandro or Alba would ride the bench.

We still have Cucurella coming through and he looks great.

Jombi

Because he is a vast improvement over the glass cannon adriano we had and mathieu as LB?

he isn't a starter i fail to see many backup LB's better than digne but i guess this forum is on a shit on everyone who isn't messi mood.

Buying Sidibe for 15m at the time or someone similar who could play LB and RB like Sidibe was a no brainer of course. Going into the season with two LBs who couldnt play RB as an alternative to Roberto at RB was madness. We chose the stupid decision. Of course.

Nothanks

you're playing this dumb game of what ifs.
digne is bad because we didnt sign a leftback that can play rightback when we had no rightback??

that doesn't make sense. We wanted a leftback substitute and we got one (fairly cheap too), it's an improvement to what we had before.
the rightback position is irrelevant. blame the board on that not digne.

sidibe is a starter for monaco i don't see him leaving his starting role to sit in the bench behind alba.
and no he isn't better than alba as much as you guys want to think the grass is always greener, it isn't.

in before grimaldo should of stayed blahblahblah

you guys thought adriano was bad in terms of injurys? since grimaldo joined Benfica he's missed around 33% of possible games on injuries alone.. lol

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans