11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconifire

I can see Neymar winning the ballon Dor if he wins the copa America cause the Ronaldo PR machine will do everything they can to spin it so Neymar wins it instead of Messi.

I don't give two shits about this B'Dor because of the reason you have mentioned.

blaugrana1987

I think Neyboy was great this year, but ever since January Suarez was instrumental with his play while Nerman definitely dipped for some time in season. He scored hell of a lot of goals but it must be said he profite from Messi and Suarez passing to him much more. Not to take anything away from him but depending on how them two play for rest of the year MSN should be 3 bdor players on podium in that order (or MNS). Messi was straight out better then Neymar this year, its not even debatable.

AnnieSureshot

I think Neyboy was great this year, but ever since January Suarez was instrumental with his play while Nerman definitely dipped for some time in season.
I noticed that he dipped as soon as he started playing in his much hyped Hypervenom Liquid Diamond Nikes. I don't think he managed to score a single goal in them. As soon as he changed to some regular ones - BOOM! he's back to his old scoring self. Spooky... :alien: :lol:

Last edited:

Jadentheman

I noticed that he dipped as soon as he started playing in his much hyped Hypervenom Liquid Diamond Nikes. I don't think he managed to score a single goal in them. As soon as he changed to some regular ones - BOOM! he's back to his old scoring self. Spooky... :alien: :lol:

He's not high status enough to handle his own line of boots yet.

Barcalove

Banned
He's not high status enough to handle his own line of boots yet.

Well, he has a Game with his face now :neymar:

2015-06-10_10-49-18.jpg

Co0ter

David Luiz and Jefferson epic fails...followed by dribble down the line, cutting to midfield then making long run to score a header.

We are so lucky we got this kid. Still so young. 57mil, fucking 80mil or whatever we paid was a bargain to say the least.

Chong Li

Ney is showing once again an incredible lack of respect for the opponent

Despicable!

[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CHfhVezWUAIgtEG.mp4[/video]

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm Peruvian and that hurt my feelings......
:lol: some people. No doubt there will be some that make a big deal out of something like that.
Great move! I say keep it up

Co0ter

I'm Peruvian and that hurt my feelings......
:lol: some people. No doubt there will be some that make a big deal out of something like that.
Great move! I say keep it up

No kidding lol let's take all tricks and flair out of the game. Actually why don't all teams just play like 1980s English teams...kick the ball into the corner and run after it.

People need to stop whining like little babies about tricks. If you are gullible enough to fall for the trick then so be it, do better next time!

F

forcabarca

Demba Ba on Twitter:
For those who love football, look at Neymar's run on the equalizer 👌. And also what about the crossssss 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans