11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

opjeoff

Neymar is the most talented footballer in the world after Messi imo.

What frustrates me and a lot of others is seeing him not fulfill his true potential. I feel he hasn't progressed as a player in the last 12 months and at 25 he should not be at his peak yet but sadly I can see him not going past this level.

I still think we havent seen the best of him yet. He may not be Messi but I feel he will be a standout player in world football soon enough. Problem is that Messi can keep going for 3-4 more years and Neymar might not get the 'torch' handed to him

Kerrybai

I still think we havent seen the best of him yet. He may not be Messi but I feel he will be a standout player in world football soon enough. Problem is that Messi can keep going for 3-4 more years and Neymar might not get the 'torch' handed to him

And that might be for the best because he does not look like he wants the torch handed to him. He is lacking in commitment. It's a shame Suarez wasn't younger as he has that air of commitment about him.

Still I have the highest hopes for Neymar.

opjeoff

And that might be for the best because he does not look like he wants the torch handed to him. He is lacking in commitment. It's a shame Suarez wasn't younger as he has that air of commitment about him.

Still I have the highest hopes for Neymar.

I agree, im all for players having a hubby but starting a music career has never been a good thing for footballers. Hopefully he's just trying it out once and wont become serious about it in the long term, though i doubt it. he could have started his career after he retired ffs.

NotInHere

A lot of athletes have started music careers before, Kobe Bryant tried to rap but he quit because he was horrible, that didn't stop him from being one of the hardest working athletes of all time.

Devils

Not sure if you guys are serious...what's the big deal with him singing?

Iniesta runs a wine business outside of football, Pique participates in poker tournaments...It's not like they are not allowed to do things outside of football. Nor have these things affected their performances.

Judge him for what he does on the pitch. That being said, he's been shit for us recently and I really hope he gets it together.

Messi983

But that's exactly the point.

I don't care about his hobbies and I fully believe they do good things for him, even the parties, but he just announced a career and this is a serious thing that needs his attention, his energy, etc.

It's not a hobby to clear the mind anymore, it's a career to add more worries to the mind.

He can say it's his music career, I'm still calling it his hobby. Will he earn more in his music "career" than football? No. Football is still his only job from which he lives and he's aware of that. I'm not worried.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wait what ? Neymar announced he wants to be a musician now ? :lol:

Dear lord .. sure why not, now that he secured a gazillion millions a year for 5 years, time for football retirement I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans