11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

Not happy with his game because of his classical misses. This is a standard game which Barca didn't win mostly because of nonchalantly missed chances...

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
When he went to take the pen, I was like
20iyro9.gif

But he did it as I was so happy until we gave our lead away... Decent game by Ney tho.

Mido

Good game but he damaged the buil-up. While did he have to move back up to the midfield to build the game ? Wasn't arda fit for the job ?

+ Messi going in the middle didn't seem to work that well. But I am not able to answer those questions.

I really enjoyed the good old Alba-Iniesta-Neymar // Alves-Rakitic-Messi lateral combinations from the 14/15 season when Barca peaked.

B

beautifulgame

did you guys watch the game? he was the only one creating anything in the second half

FC B

No, we all heard the game over the radio but we know pretty well how it went...

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to Cat Radio and other reports he had some muscle Discomfort during training with Brazil but tests shown he is fine and will play vs Uruguay.

:neutral:

FinBarcelonafan

According to Cat Radio and other reports he had some muscle Discomfort during training with Brazil but tests shown he is fine and will play vs Uruguay.

:neutral:

Crap. I wish all Barca players would just take days off and skip these national team games. I know it's never gonna happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans