11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

According to Onda Cero Neymar's entourage is trying to use Real Madrid for a massive wage bump on his new contract.

MessiNeymar

According to Onda Cero Neymar's entourage is trying to use Real Madrid for a massive wage bump on his new contract.

Heard that he met with madrid or something, what bullshit is that. Neymars will sign a new contract for us but it will be expensive, would not be supersized if he gets Messi wages

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
But didn't RAC1 report that they denied that his father met with FP?

If they did meet, I have a feeling that Neymar Sr. is using that to get the club to bump up Neymar's wage.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
They already agreed on clean 15M€ ... if he wants more already than Neymar Sr is an a%%hole.

jairzinho

Neymar was fouled by Aritz Aduriz

[gfy]ColorfulHotKissingbug[/gfy]

WTF is wrong with these basque clowns ?. I thought they had more class than that, especially given the fact that philosophically and politically they have the same ideals as Catalans. Oh well......maybe they don't share views when it comes to football.

El Flaco

Neymar's goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]FlickeringNeglectedKitten[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]WavyPiercingIberianmole[/gfy]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Common tactic indeed. Of course he will get the raise, but it probably won't be as much as Messi's. Rather close to it

Messi is here for a decade and Neymar shouldn't be close to him.
And no, using Real Madrid as a tool to milk more from Barca is not common tactic used in FC Barcelona.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I doubt Neymar himself has anything to do with it...

But let me help them... don't only use Real Madrid, Manchester United is also quite desperate.
Oh and also, Neymar Senior, fuck off.

I understand it's quite logical that you get offers from rivals so you have something to show as a reason for a pay rise from your own employer, but it shouldn't be from Real Madrid. Use United for that, Chelsea, City, or any other rich non Spanish team. The board should know that there's no way he's going to join Madrid and just tell him to fuck off if he tries to put an offer from RM on the table.

If this is really happening, than there is no way Neymar even knows that.

Besides, isn't our board smart enough that if they sign a new player, they put in a really simple clause: The player can't join Real fucking Madrid. (But I'm quite sure they're not that inept... hopefully)

karthik

I remember Ney Sr, stating that his son is creating history with Barcelona and will not take him to the Spanish capital.

Papers with their usual stuff, to boost sales ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans