11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kohe321

Will people ever talk about just neymar in the neymar thread for once?

62493110.jpg

G

Gasgas

His pass for messi's disallowed goal shows his potential.
If he can realise that potential and be the guy that can also create and not just score what others serve him, then he rly will be able to step in messi's shoes.
He created a lot last season, had so many assists. It's just a matter of the role he has been given

Neymessi

People say he had a bad first season but the first 4-5 months of that season he was amazing.He was the playmaker the current season neymar lacks.I hope he combines the playmaking skills of season 1 and goal scoring skills of this season in the next season.What a beast he will turn out to be.

MaxY

Devil May Cry

He's basically Uncle Flo's wet dream. He's handsome, he changes haircuts/cares a lot about his hair (Beckham, Ronaldo),he's super marketable . He's pacey (Bale/Ronaldo), has an attractive way of dribbling (plenty of RM former/some current players), he hits the gym frequently and he'll often show that off on social media. He's just screaming Galactico and reminds me a lot of CR7. You guys will often say Barca DNA and by that you often mean a player who's really creative and can pass/create a lot. Neymar is practically an embodiment of "Real DNA" .

Alik

He's basically Uncle Flo's wet dream. He's handsome, he changes haircuts/cares a lot about his hair (Beckham, Ronaldo),he's super marketable . He's pacey (Bale/Ronaldo), has an attractive way of dribbling (plenty of RM former/some current players), he hits the gym frequently and he'll often show that off on social media. He's just screaming Galactico and reminds me a lot of CR7. You guys will often say Barca DNA and by that you often mean a player who's really creative and can pass/create a lot. Neymar is practically an embodiment of "Real DNA" .

Neymar hits the gym frequently? :neymar:

Antimadridista1

This post better be a joke :lol:

Ney chose the right and best club for him. Just imagin CR7 if Neymar scored 38 goals for Madrid this season.

mark1nhu

I understand what MaxY is saying.

He is not like other Barça players off the pitch. He likes to be a celebrity, something we generally see in Madrid's players.

Stric

Definitely a lot of truth in that post. No reason to mock him for pointing out obvious things. It's not an insult to Neymar, it's an observation. This Barcelona generation is in many ways the opposite from what MaxY described, there's a lot of guys who grew up here and who have this almost schoolboy-ish humble and quiet character. Neymar is the perfect player for us and is exactly what we needed on our left wing, but that doesn't mean what MaxY said isn't true, as well. But as long as we're commenting on it, it should be said that CR7 and Neymar would never work. Primarily because they occupy the same position on the pitch.

JamDav1982

I dont think there is this clear idea of what a Real Madrid or Barca player is though.

There may have been slightly more out going characters at Real and quieter players at Barca not to any extreme level.

I dont agree with any Neymar/CR7 comparisons either. Neymar is far more of a team player who knows his role and is a better passer/dribbler than Ronaldo. Two very different players with different attitudes to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans