11/12 Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-3

Trillske

First half:
- Strong display by Barcelona, didnt let things get to them and a tie isnt that undeserved after first half
- Messi. First of all: he got owned. Second: He is just lucky not to be out! Really, really not how Im used to see him.
- Instead Sanches stepped up. He did what Ronaldo coudnt and he is the decider of the game so far.

e28makaveli

Horrible performance so far. Guys should just calm down and treat this like another game. We are letting the hype get to us. Besides the occassional DiMaria run, I have not seen how Madrid can hurt us. But F&&&ck, we have to start playing football.

Or maybe the cold is getting to the players?

LinkQ

The hell was Valdes looking at when he made that stupid pass ?! that goal is like a gift!
Oh, amazing how the refree didn't book Messi. That would have killed any left hope! but again, why did he get the first yellow?
This game is getting to my nerves like hell. TBH we are not making real threat.... let's see how this ends up.
Alexis was superb.

e28makaveli

First half:
- Strong display by Barcelona, didnt let things get to them and a tie isnt that undeserved after first half
- Messi. First of all: he got owned. Second: He is just lucky not to be out! Really, really not how Im used to see him.- Instead Sanches stepped up. He did what Ronaldo coudnt and he is the decider of the game so far.

Yes, Messi is also letting the hype get to him. He should just release the ball quick instead of trying to take on 3 men most of the time. But he is Messi and the one that created the goal opportunity.

LinkQ

Yes, Messi is also letting the hype get to him. He should just release the ball quick instead of trying to take on 3 men most of the time. But he is Messi and the one that created the goal opportunity.
Exactly. There were only two major threats. The Messi shot and was saved by Casias and the goal. No one seems to be able to grant the team dangerous opportunities, unfortunately. I hope our men get sharper and quicker next half :(

Trillske

Horrible performance so far. Guys should just calm down and treat this like another game. We are letting the hype get to us. Besides the occassional DiMaria run, I have not seen how Madrid can hurt us. But F&&&ck, we have to start playing football.

Or maybe the cold is getting to the players?
Two best teams in the world, and youre playing away. I think you are too hard on the team. Barcelona are a much better team at home, so just keeping in this game with a deserved 1-1 is probably a good thing. Not least with the start you got.

A second yellow for going for a ball where his foot didnt even raise over 3 inches? Good thing you guys aren't referees?
Its a 50/50 really. Good thing you are not a referee. :p He doesnt go for the ball he only tries to break the flow. Strict rules its another yellow, but rules arent strict in this game.

Home of Barca Fans