10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Kerrybai

Anyway, on messivsronaldo website, its now 597 vs 599 club goal now between messi and ronaldo.

Get that hattrick, you goat so you could reach that exclusive 600 club goals before ronaldo does

Forget that.. with the way things are going Messi will take Peles 757 before Ronaldo.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Let's hope Leo dribbles VVD

[tw]1118621368877232129[/tw]

That’s fucking impressive by VVD. I barely watched a Liverpool game all season, but he must be a wall for accomplishing something like that considering the players he has come up against.

AzaR

That’s fucking impressive by VVD. I barely watched a Liverpool game all season, but he must be a wall for accomplishing something like that considering the players he has come up against.

If Leo gets a 1 on 1 opportunity i imagine this impressive stat will be broken. How Liverpool defend as a unit is vital here.

Vilarrubi

Liverpool don’t play against teams like us in the Premier League, who dominate possession against them. Will be interesting to see.

City, PSG and Napoli at home all beat Liverpool I’m sure we can too.

Leo_Messi

Where are all the C. Ronaldo fanboys who were singing songs of how clutch C. Ronaldo is and what a big choker the GOAT (Messi) is? Pathetic lot. Hopefully he will add Liverpool to his long list of victims and help us secure a place in the final. Preferably against Ajax. Such a final between those two "brotherly" clubs is long overdue and it would be a triumph for the Cruyff model and offensive football.

KingLeo10

I can't believe a single player is able to score 600 goals for a single club playing in the strongest league in the world and a significantly more competitive CL than in the 60s and 70s.

All this by age 31. :lol::lol::lol:

Arizona Scott

Best defender in the world, I don't think it is close.

That said you don't leave the best defender in the world vs Messi and Klopp won't. Messi is too quick in tight spaces, needs too small of a window to kill you, and close to the ground for even VVD to react to/defend by himself, Liverpool will get more players around him. I kind of think it will be as much or more of Gini or Henderson to chase him before he gets to the back 4.

Of course Messi is the best passer in the world and has weapons to use, if the other weapons are sharp kind of impossible to defend but I suspect Klopp will make others beat them. That would mean more like VVD vs Suarez or Dembele 1 v1 with multiple others guys on Messi and hope for the best. I do think VVD can completely take away the 32 year old version of Suarez 1 v 1--not many can do that.

Horatio

You're welcome
1 on 1 no defender can stop Messi constantly. Messi will do that thing where shifts from left to right then get past the defender with his accelaretion.

FCB1987

Banned
Latest Ballon d'Or odds

Leo 4/9
VVD 9/1
Ronaldo 9/1
Salah 12/1
[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I honestly hope that if Messi were to win the Ballon d'or that he just doesnt show up and tells them to fuck off after he got placed 5th last year.

Home of Barca Fans