10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Hardy

he accused CONMEBOL of fucking corruption :lol: he'll obviously face a long ban. do you realize now how stupid he was? Imagine if Argentina wins next copa without him, as everything is going bad for him in the last years it wouldn't surprise me at all :lol:

Tackle

he accused CONMEBOL of fucking corruption :lol: he'll obviously face a long ban. do you realize now how stupid he was? Imagine if Argentina wins next copa without him, as everything is going bad for him in the last years it wouldn't surprise me at all :lol:

He won't see a ban especially considering the fact that the Argies are one of the host nations for the Copa America next summer and Messi has a huge economic impact on the tournament.

Can't say he doesn't deserve one though after accusing the governing body of being corrupt and rigging the tournament with no substantive proof.

Afromaticz

Lol he absolutely deserves a lengthy ban but Messi is the darling of football their FA will send Conmebol a briefcase full of money and make those charges disappear.

abiabi

Some serious fanboying on here. Messi was right because they didn't get 2 penalties against Brazil? Both of those penalties were penalties but they were off the ball and they don't always get reviewed. Nonetheless, instances like these happen all the time in football. If he had said something like the refs suck ass etc in Copa then it would have made sense but saying they favor Brazil and are corrupt is a very serious accusation as if that was why they lost to them when they were horrible all match and have been all tournament. As serghei said this is very similar to saying UEFA was in our pocket when Chelsea thing happened.

the first penalty is nothing. at most its super grey area and not enough to cancel a brazil goal + gift a goal to argentina. they leaked the VAR angle and it shows why the refs didnt call the main ref to the camera.

the 2nd one is a penalty but its those corner kick clashes, not like argentina were about to score or shoot and something happened

Hardy

Lol he absolutely deserves a lengthy ban but Messi is the darling of football their FA will send Conmebol a briefcase full of money and make those charges disappear.

I can guarantee you that AFA will push him to make a reverse gear and apologizing to CONMEBOL, this could save him from a long ban. I don't think they will care about Messi status, he went too far with these statements.

Potroh

he accused CONMEBOL of fucking corruption :lol: he'll obviously face a long ban. do you realize now how stupid he was?

Obviously I do not know the exact rules that applies to the South American board but I think there's no way to ban anyone for expressing an OPINION - outside the pitch.
If a player is not allowed to express any opinion of his, that would be the end of this game.

Otherwise, it's simply crazy how "so called" Barca fans and those who theoretically know Messi's genius are laughing about him here, specially after a red-card, that was simply ridiculous.
Disgusting...

Hardy

Obviously I do not know the exact rules that applies to the South American board but I think there's no way to ban anyone for expressing an OPINION - outside the pitch.
If a player is not allowed to express any opinion of his, that would be the end of this game.

Otherwise, it's simply crazy how "so called" Barca fans and those who theoretically know Messi's genius are laughing about him here, specially after a red-card, that was simply ridiculous.
Disgusting...

Mourinho got 3 matches for a gesture, imagine Messi who basically said tournament was rigged. laugh about him? Actually I was laughing for who says he'll be fine after his statements, that's a real illusion.

Home of Barca Fans