10 - Lionel Messi - V6

abbbs97

Need Brazil to get knocked out by some miracle so that Argentina avoids facing them IF they advance to SFs.
Brazil will slaughter them.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Venezuela

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

tacticvarium

it really is like in the super man film.

at argentina he's like clark kent
at barcelona he is like superman

the difference is just as big

Argenton is his home.
The planet full of Argentonites.
Messi becomes shit or average at best as soon as he wears Argentinean jersey.

booge

Need Brazil to get knocked out by some miracle so that Argentina avoids facing them IF they advance to SFs.
Brazil will slaughter them.

coutinho hatrick , cutting in on right foot three times scoring golazo and ending up staying at barca.
dooms day scenario, the end of the world as we know it.

abbbs97

coutinho hatrick , cutting in on right foot three times scoring golazo and ending up staying at barca.
dooms day scenario, the end of the world as we know it.

Literally the worst case scenario. I need Brazil out next round. Ecuador/Japan/Paraguay please do the job.
You just know Coutinho will put on a world class performance against Messi and Co.

feggydinho

tbh He's declined so much for Argentina. he normally tries for them, but today he was just really bad and the way he fails to open up sometimes irks me. He needs to put his head in the game cause his teamates saved him today.

Arizona Scott

shocking miss from MESSI

is was shocking but aguero fouled anyway to win the ball back. sergio also took a couple shots when a pass to messi had a better look. but sergio got that needed goal. argentina needs him looking threatening to spread a little danger out there

Last edited:

Marchisio8

Banned
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Venezuela

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

This group is doing this before every match, Jesus :lol:, whats the average age in this group? Don't you guys have a hobby, have you considered going outside more.

feggydinho

Why doesn't he press? Everyone else is pressing
I keep on saying this, I think the GOAT status has gotten to his head, so he feels he shouldn't do more. He should find ways to make sure he fits into the team (this is something Ronaldo does quite often), and stop waiting for the team to fit him. He's a legend but his recent attitude is not encouraging.

kilian

His work rate and positioning is a horror show. Not that his teammates are world beaters, but when he doesn`t have the ball he just stands somewhere like a statue. No wonder no one can find him in a dangerous position.

Home of Barca Fans