10 - Lionel Messi - V6

booge

i gotta strong feeling messi will get the balon dor even though it does not mean everything
just cant see him getting a losing percentage. from every corner of the earths been raving about him.

the hypes been massive this year for messi.

malvolio

i gotta strong feeling messi will get the balon dor even though it does not mean everything
just cant see him getting a losing percentage. from every corner of the earths been raving about him.

the hypes been massive this year for messi.

What do you mean by "hype"? The man obliterates just about everyone in every category. He is the best player bar none.

booge

What do you mean by "hype"? The man obliterates just about everyone in every category. He is the best player bar none.

what i mean by hype is you need the media hype to get balon dor regardless how good you been.
thats what ruined balon dor. its a hype job award, otherwise leo would have ten balon dor straight.

this year he's been getting the media hype from all corners so thats why i think he will deffo win the award.

Virgin Van Dick only been getting the hype last few months.

FCB1987

Banned
I'll have a meltdown if Mbappe scores a bunch of goals today. I can't take Barca and Messi throwing away yet another big lead

Arizona Scott

I'll have a meltdown if Mbappe scores a bunch of goals today. I can't take Barca and Messi throwing away yet another big lead

I'll be a little curious how much PSG trying to only set up Mbappe--will tell a a lot of team cohesion. I am sure Cavani wants to score in maybe his last couple matches too.

I am hoping they get mustarded today.

MessiTBE

Banned
Mbappe is really chasing that European golden boot! It’s half time and he’s scored one goal so far, could’ve scored at least a hat trick by now. Dijons defending is terrible. Pub standard defending.

3 behind Messi so far

Maxim4

Mbappe is really chasing that European golden boot! It’s half time and he’s scored one goal so far, could’ve scored at least a hat trick by now. Dijons defending is terrible. Pub standard defending.

3 behind Messi so far

lol. why do you panic when Mbappé scores a goal?

xXKonan

Something to do with a European golden boot, do keep up
Doesn't mean much.

I mean it's laughable that they even have Ligue 1 on par with the likes of the EPL and La Liga in terms of how goals are weighed. Hell, I bet even a finished Suarez can rack up 40 goals in that league. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans