10 - Lionel Messi - V6

james baldwin

I'm no Barca fan but we've become de-sensitized to this guy being the best player every year for the last decade and of all time. Football will mourn when he eventually hangs it up

sickstar

Seriously who is his contender this season?
Salah? lose in consistency.
Mane? Not enough. VVD? Maybe, but still mot enough.
Aguero? Past his peak this season, i guess. Sterling is more likely. But also not enough. De bruyne, injury matters.
De jong, de Ligt, Tadic, Neres ? Not quite enough.
Unless he played awful and barca lost against liverpool, and lost the copa del rey, flop in copa america, he should clinch ballon this season. Liga almost sure to be won. Also golden shoe.

Last edited:

clemente

Seriously who is his contender this season?
Salah? lose in consistency.
Mane? Not enough. VVD? Maybe, but still mot enough.
Aguero? Past his peak this season, i guess. Sterling is more likely. But also not enough. De bruyne, injury matters.
De jong, de Ligt, Tadic, Neres ? Not quite enough.
Unless he played awful and barca lost against liverpool, and lost the copa del rey, flop in copa america, he should clinch ballon this season. Liga almost sure to be won. Also golden shoe.

If loserpool gets PL and CL then VVD 100% gets it, doesn't deserve it over Messi obviously but it has happened at least 3 times before.

booge

If loserpool gets PL and CL then VVD 100% gets it, doesn't deserve it over Messi obviously but it has happened at least 3 times before.

it's all a farce anyway. salah went through such a shit period where messi is always consistantley getting the team out of trouble.

same with c.dog. always inconsistant spells.

messi really should have balon dor ten times and should win this year because he is the best player of the year . always is bar a couple of matches.

so if you took stats messi should win most of the time. most goals, most solo stylish goals (which i think is the most important thing for football when i watch), most assists, most nut megs , most dribbles . most accuracy in shooting and passing and cross field passes.

thats why the award has become a farce. i mean finishing 5th for fcuks sake.

i think it's ronaldo, real madrid , mourinho's complaining of the award that destroyed it. bribing and doing campaigns lol the desperation of that madrid team.

raskolnikov

it's all a farce anyway. salah went through such a shit period where messi is always consistantley getting the team out of trouble.

same with c.dog. always inconsistant spells.

messi really should have balon dor ten times and should win this year because he is the best player of the year . always is bar a couple of matches.

so if you took stats messi should win most of the time. most goals, most solo stylish goals (which i think is the most important thing for football when i watch), most assists, most nut megs , most dribbles . most accuracy in shooting and passing and cross field passes.

thats why the award has become a farce. i mean finishing 5th for fcuks sake.

i think it's ronaldo, real madrid , mourinho's complaining of the award that destroyed it. bribing and doing campaigns lol the desperation of that madrid team.
You remember barcastuff? They always had the best barca news on twitter.
Around the time Iniesta won that European award and Ronaldo had his whole unhappy period till after Messi won the 2012 award they massively reported Madrid would start a smear campaign against Messi.

And they did, especially with the tax thing untill Ronaldo got in the same position.
Ballon d’or been heavily influenced by them. Especially in 2014 of course but also in recent years. Whole award is a joke though. Even if he wins it this year its still stupid.
They always compare Messi to himself. Unless he wins a cl or copa america his season will be considered a failure.

RevoTeller

I didn't,just seeing the usual Messi excuses pop up.

It's okay, we are through, we got what we wanted tonight.

Ahahahahahah :lol: :lol:

Now shut up and go MIA once again, like you did after the 2015 CL final.
Go kiss your fake-ass Penaldo and don't even pronounce the name of Messi anymore, you are not even worth to spell it.

Last edited:

MagIX

“It was spectacular,” Messi said after the win. “This is what we are. In the first five minutes, we went in a little cold and nervous – but from then on the goals came and we put in a spectacular performance.”

Home of Barca Fans