10 - Lionel Messi - V6

biraboyz

Banned
Messi is a victim of his own standards, it's a very high standard and doing it yearly became ordinary. Even if its above than everyone else

LordLichtenstein

e2m0Fzj.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I sincerely think that Messi is a curse too. Dude is GOAT for real but right now he is limited to a very specific creator role that makes the whole squad concentrate on him. He is not the additional piece in a functionating squad but the one that everyone else has to evolve around. Problem is his physical level which makes it impossible to rely on him. Unfortunately to inconsistent to rely on him in big games. You cannot even put him in striker role even if he would have the best creators around him because he is not willing to attack the box as much as he should. Messi is the one, no question, but if the squad is designed to take away something from him whole team crumbles because of his weaknesses.

Yeah, Messi is a curse and the team crumbles due to his weaknesses.

Not like actually coaching and squad management exists to build a team and tactics that are team-centric where Messi has a clear role and it all works like a well-oiled machine.

The only thing our issues of the last few years tells me is that our coaching and team planning have been sub-par.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I sincerely think that Messi is a curse too. Dude is GOAT for real but right now he is limited to a very specific creator role that makes the whole squad concentrate on him. He is not the additional piece in a functionating squad but the one that everyone else has to evolve around. Problem is his physical level which makes it impossible to rely on him. Unfortunately to inconsistent to rely on him in big games. You cannot even put him in striker role even if he would have the best creators around him because he is not willing to attack the box as much as he should. Messi is the one, no question, but if the squad is designed to take away something from him whole team crumbles because of his weaknesses.

Nah... the level of the team, midfield in particular hasn’t been anywhere near good enough these last few years. Nothing to do with Messi.

Pedro

La Masia
Ronaldo played awful tonight and didn't score, hopefully enough time for the Ballon D'or to swing back Leo's way this year

DonAK

I think 90% of Pedro's posts on this forum is about the Ballon D'Or where he's constantly worried.

Chill out brother. Go out and talk to some women or eat ice cream or something.

Pedro

La Masia
I think 90% of Pedro's posts on this forum is about the Ballon D'Or where he's constantly worried.

Says the one who's made 26,000 posts lol, take your own advice

KingLeo10

he's not genuinely worried. it's the subtlest form of trolling. he's basically announcing with every post that CR7 is ahead of messi on these things.

"let's hope messi can WIN BACK the ballon d'or"

"let's hope messi can score in the tough fixture tonight"

and i'm not even going to get into his clowning post the argentina-croatia game :lol:

and there's his trolling during the neymar-QSG saga.

DonAK

Says the one who's made 26,000 posts lol, take your own advice

I'm mostly chill.

Not sure how my post count is relevant here, but keep up with the Ballon D'Or posts and you'll also get there someday.

he's not genuinely worried. it's the subtlest form of trolling. he's basically announcing with every post that CR7 is ahead of messi on these things.

"let's hope messi can WIN BACK the ballon d'or"

"let's hope messi can score in the tough fixture tonight"

and i'm not even going to get into his clowning post the argentina-croatia game :lol:

and there's his trolling during the neymar-QSG saga.

Oh I know, or at least that was my initial suspicion.

But now I just think he's a kid so I don't really comment on his constant dumb posts.

vlad

Ronaldo played awful tonight and didn't score, hopefully enough time for the Ballon D'or to swing back Leo's way this year

You are joking?

Who gives a fuck about that award, and no, messi willnot win it, even if he scores 10 goals tonight

Home of Barca Fans