10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Trickykid

Granted, I'm slightly drunk, but here I am, more than a tad close to shedding a tear over the fact that some day - some damnable day - we'll not be able to watch this dude work his magic on the pitch.

Fuck off with this silly aging business... :(

messid10s

The Greatest Club footballer of all time It's not even a debate anymore in my eyes. Maradona had a better international career but he was nowhere near this consistent as a club footballer.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Suarez's first acceptable pass of the night was converted into a goal by Leo. Leo feeds Suarez with hundreds of these every season only to be missed.

This is why Suarez is ever anywhere near Messi in assist counts in La Liga. Messi can turn piss into wine and Suarez can only do the opposite.

Givenchy

Suarez's first acceptable pass of the night was converted into a goal by Leo. Leo feeds Suarez with hundreds of these every season only to be missed.

This is why Suarez is ever anywhere near Messi in assist counts in La Liga. Messi can turn piss into wine and Suarez can only do the opposite.

Messi has the patience of a saint when it comes to Suarez

FCBfan22

Just one more thing. Leo scored from the CF position, when he ran into the box. We need to play him closer to the goal.

GOAT_SUAREZ

^^this

footyfan

Calma, calma
Superb game. Passing, finishing, positional awareness especially about sticking to the RW, runs in behind, mobility - he had everything today. This is when Messi can cause most damage. Let's hope he keeps this style throughout this season.

Home of Barca Fans