10 - Lionel Messi - V6

pregra

His friendship with Suarez has cost us at least one CL,maybe more. Just imagine if it was Suarez who went to PSG and not Neymar.

serghei

On his way to being almost irrelevant in CL for 4 years and counting. Along with his best friend and equally lazy Suarez. No wonder they get along well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If I don't see him firing all the cylinders vs Lyon, his words before the season about the importance of CL are a blatant lie. I want to see some spirit, at least. Don't stand, run.

Barcilliant

I am beginning to think Maradona is right. He doesn't have leadership qualities and tends to slump when things are not going his way.

serghei

I am beginning to think Maradona is right. He doesn't have leadership qualities and tends to slump when things are not going his way.

Was it any doubt about this in the first place? Ability is one thing, personality, charisma, leadership is another. He can be brilliant at football, but bad at leadership and not great at work ethic.

Talent is never to be confused with dedication and great work ethic.

Richard.H

His friendship with Suarez has cost us at least one CL,maybe more. Just imagine if it was Suarez who went to PSG and not Neymar.

To be fair Messi was good friends with Neymar too, just that he wanted to leave anyway.

The whole Messi and Suarez bromance needs to go. I'm probably one of the few members here who thought Prince gave a better performance than Suarez. At least he can dribble the ball somewhat better than Suarez.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, honestly if he stands still and doesn't move around or actively tries and pushes hard on Tuesday, I'm done with his BS about the CL too.

Just admit you have no ambition and don't sell us these lies.

Obiaseti

Prince was definitely better than Suarez but that's, more than anything, an indication of how far Luis has fallen.

Messi leads through his play. And he was trying to today. I don't think he was slumping as much as just unlucky. Unfortunately, nothing was working for him. Him playing well and creating chances is enough to beat most teams. Today was just one of those bad days.

wisconsincule

Yeah, honestly if he stands still and doesn't move around or actively tries and pushes hard on Tuesday, I'm done with his BS about the CL too.

Just admit you have no ambition and don't sell us these lies.

This is exactly what’s going to happen.

Mitchell1978

I see that the haters have seen a window to push their agenda's, how surprising.

Well taken first penalty, bad second/poor finishing (masip played a heck of a game), but created 8 (!) chances in total, with a bid of luck and better finishing from the likes of Suarez he finishes the game with a more goals and 2-4 assists.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wow. There must be a lot of members on here praying he has a bad game on Tuesday or they will be eating humble pie for a long, long time. Hasn’t delivered the best performances since that injury, I’m not even sure if he is still fit, but these are some pathetic reactions. I expect him to deliver big on Tuesday, simply because I judge him from what I’ve seen from him in the CL so far this season and couldn’t give less of a fuck about any other competition right now. CL is where it’s at. Show us the way, Leo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow. There must be a lot of members on here praying he has a bad game on Tuesday or they will be eating humble pie for a long, long time. Hasn’t delivered the best performances since that injury, I’m not even sure if he is still fit, but these are some pathetic reactions. I expect him to deliver big on Tuesday, simply because I judge him from what I’ve seen from him in the CL so far this season and couldn’t give less of a fuck about any other competition right now. CL is where it’s at. Show us, Leo.

Even if he doesn't have a great game, but tries hard I will commend him for the effort as the end result is not and should not be all on him. All I want to see is him running, pressing and trying for 90 minutes.

Let's see if he does that.

Home of Barca Fans