10 - Lionel Messi - v5

mia7007

Don't want to start dreaming of this board to be out, have Laporte with some of Barca legends like Puyol and Xavi. And back to investment in la Masia

I don't ever want to see him at Man Shitty. If he were to ever leave, I'd rather he go somewhere like Bayern.

City denied this, and it is not logic to pay 300m for a player in his last year of contract

Plus they'd probably have to do what PSG did. Have UAE to pay for them. No way FFP would allow it otherwise. And I don't see them doing that because there'll be too much backlash if two clubs do it in the same window.

Last edited:

Devils

Can this lead sacking Barto, or it is just talks. I mean officially as I doubt Barto will leave when he feels people want him to leave

Barto and the rest of the board would resign if Messi chose not to sign the contract.

They wouldn't want to become public enemy #1 in the city of Barcelona.

Givenchy

maybe this is put out by Messi's corner to put pressure on Barto. losing Neymar is one thing but if we lost Messi AND in the same summer :lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
Man my dream of Messi not signing the contract is looking like it'll come true.

I know what i'm dreaming tonight. Cough....Blake Lively....cough :bartomeu:

ejuventus

City denied this, and it is not logic to pay 300m for a player in his last year of contract

Messi is not a player

he's an industry, other than a symbol: don't lose him for techical or tactical arguments.
we're still paying the lost of Zidane, while we were at the same level you're now

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Without Messi we are simply a mid-table La Liga team, we might still qualify for the CL but will get crushed in the group of 16 at best. Without Ronaldo Real Madrid is still a top team (often even better without him), that is the startling difference and the sad reality today.

Seriously, we really need to start thinking about the post-Messi years. It is only a matter of time. It is time to rebuild.

Without Messi we are simply a mid-table La Liga team, we might still qualify for the CL but will get crushed in the group of 16 at best. Without Ronaldo Real Madrid is still a top team (often even better without him), that is the startling difference and the sad reality today.

Seriously, we really need to start thinking about the post-Messi years. It is only a matter of time. It is time to rebuild.

Long-term planning? What's that? Let's sell Thiago for 25m :bartomeu: :rosell: :cry:

Home of Barca Fans