10 - Lionel Messi - v5

doublehh03

wow loving his hunger for goals last 2 games. he missed 2 easy shots earlier in the game and just kept coming. he's simply on fire this season.

dakt

His best goal this season so far. Magic.
He looked more involved then usual and it shows...I would love to see that more often.

BusiTheKing

Great goal. Fine performance. Something I've been thinking about is that of the times he gets the ball in a position facing the goal, how often he is on the left side compared to the right. This is of course an effect of himself leaving the right side which means there isn't a whole lot of build-up going on over there. But I'd say it's probably 10 times more difficult for a left footed like him to create something coming from the left side than coming from the right. He used to be so dangerous when receiving the ball around the area because when he cut in from the right side, every single defender had his eye on the ball anticipating a shot on goal often leaving passing opportunities wide open for him. When he's coming in from the left side, he hasn't really got that dimension to his game anymore and it's making it much easier for defenders to anticipate what he will do, and focus on marking their player.

KiX7777

He has been playing good this season, but him coming back to RW would make him unstoppable . Rdberto had 8 dribbles, imagine how many would Leo have if he plays as RW. I realy hope that in some point he will go to rw, like in 2014/15. He will figure it out that it's better for him and Suarez.

El Flaco

goats gonn goat

GbGY8vr.jpg

F

FlaFCB

[tw]807582606325907456[/tw]

Messi telling the ref it wasn't a foul. This goes unnoticed.

Home of Barca Fans