10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Andrew M

It hurts seeing Messi play so badly at this world cup.

Vs. Croatia he looked like a shy kid at a party, hiding in the corner.

jj_101

DgPow3dWsAAs50Q.jpg

DgPjGU0X0AAkwcK.jpg

I just don't see a player with this body language stay in NT after this world cup.
And this is before the game had even started.
A scared little boy wondering how the hell he got to where he is. If I was the coach and saw this I would have subbed him before the game even started.
Sadly Messi is not psychologically prepared to play for his NT.

Asylum15

A scared little boy wondering how the hell he got to where he is. If I was the coach and saw this I would have subbed him before the game even started.

IMO absolute dross like this shouldn't be allowed to exist in the forum.

Criticism is one thing, but this is different.

Mods please.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What if he had a migraine my guy.

Devils

Messi has never looked that way under any Barca or previous Argentina manager.

Sampaoli failed miserably and the players knew it even before the game started.

Gaunter O Dimm

For everyone's sake. Don't ever take a job as a psychological profiler. You're bad at it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's sad to see how batshit people have gone about him. Looks like everyone forgot the kind of player he is and everything he's done for Barca. Now suddenly he's shit.

That's when you know it's time to end your presence on this forum. Saw people shitting on Valdes after he left, guy had his flaws, but still gave his all. People shat on Abidal too for siding with Laporta, poor move, but still a guy who was great for us and did so much for the team.

Now it's obviously Messi even though most here probably wouldn't even give a shit about Argentina otherwise and lost nothing here, but sure let's shit on the greatest player this club have ever seen and will see and disregard everything he's done for the club.

A shame really.

Some of you people really need to grow the fuck up and learn to appreciate what you've seen and still are seeing. Constructive criticism is great and there are some very good posters here who I wish luck, but some other people here are just toxic and always turn this forum and every discussion into toxic. People who probably are well in their 20s, 30s or heck even 40s behaving like some spoiled kids that should fuck off and go support another club where they can boo their players and shit on them all they want. Support a scum club like the scum fans they are.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

It's sad to see how batshit people have gone about him. Looks like everyone forgot the kind of player he is and everything he's done for Barca. Now suddenly he's shit.

That's when you know it's time to end your presence on this forum. Saw people shitting on Valdes after he left, guy had his flaws, but still gave his all. People shat on Abidal too for siding with Laporta, poor move, but still a guy who was great for us and did so much for the team.

Now it's obviously Messi even though most here probably wouldn't even give a shit about Argentina otherwise and lost nothing here, but sure let's shit on the greatest player this club have ever seen and will see and disregard everything he's done for the club.

A shame really.

Noone said he was shit. However in the last three years Messi has disappeared in the big games especially the Champions League. Tonight was just a continuation of this trend. If it was an aberration I'd understand but his whole body language and demeanor screams quitter.

Givenchy

A shame really.

Some of you people really need to grow the fuck up and learn to appreciate what you've seen and still are seeing. Constructive criticism is great and there are some very good posters here who I wish luck, but some other people here are just toxic and always turn this forum and every discussion into toxic. People who probably are well in their 20s, 30s or heck even 40s behaving like some spoiled kids that should fuck off and go support another club where they can boo their players and shit on them all they want. Support a scum club like the scum fans they are.

This whole meltdown will be forgotten if Iran beat Portugal next week.. such is the fickleness of football these days. i dont agree with all the hate Messi is getting but today i gotta admit he looked half-assed which is unforgivable at this stage.

Facts:

Champions League Quarterfinal to Final Goals, last 7 seasons:

Cristiano Ronaldo (30)
Lewandowski (10)
Muller (9)
Neymar 8)
Mandzukic (7)
Robben, Suarez (6)
Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Griezmann, Messi (5)

Messi in his last 5 world cup games:

2014 QF vs Belgium
2014 SF vs Holland
2014 Final vs Germany

2018 vs Iceland
2018 vs Croatia

Combined: 0 goals, 0 assists.

Yet people will be called trolls and will be called on to be banned for pointing out things that are simple to see.

His performance in the big matches have dropped drastically in recent years.

Can't blame his teammates and coaches every single time.

jj_101

A shame really.

I don't think anybody here tonight is taking about Messi and Barcelona, they are taking about Messi and Argentina. And if you think what's being said here is bad, then you should listen to what is being said in Argentina. Even what Diego Simone is saying tonight; 'for a normal team I would rather have Ronaldo than Messi'...
Some people here only see Messi though Barcelona eyes, but there are two Messi's. Sadly that's the problem.

Devils

I have a hug problem with Sampaoli's comments about how the rest of the Argentina team is at failure to get the best out of Messi.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

This moron is dividing the team and putting players down at the expense of Messi. No wonder these this team is shambles with this moron at the helm. He's helping no-one.

Givenchy

I have a hug problem with Sampaoli's comments about how the rest of the Argentina team is at failure to get the best out of Messi.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

This moron is dividing the team and putting players down at the expense of Messi. No wonder these this team is shambles with this moron at the helm. He's helping no-one.

I was talking with an uncle (huge Ronaldo fanboy and United fan) and this is exactly why alot of the Ronaldo fans are so toxic towards Messi, this idea that its always the teams fault. 'oh are they blaming Higuain again' etc

Sampaoli is very disappointing, hes out of his depth

Barcilliant

Facts:

Champions League Quarterfinal to Final Goals, last 7 seasons:

Cristiano Ronaldo (30)
Lewandowski (10)
Muller (9)
Neymar 8)
Mandzukic (7)
Robben, Suarez (6)
Benzema, Sergio Ramos, Griezmann, Messi (5)

Messi in his last 5 world cup games:

2014 QF vs Belgium
2014 SF vs Holland
2014 Final vs Germany

2018 vs Iceland
2018 vs Croatia

Combined: 0 goals, 0 assists.

Yet people will be called trolls and will be called on to be banned for pointing out things that are simple to see.

His performance in the big matches have dropped drastically in recent years.

Can't blame his teammates and coaches every single time.

Those are damming stats and they don't lie either. Messi has become expert at destroying run of the mill liga teams but disappears on the biggest stages.

Home of Barca Fans