10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Ritchie

Dont get this argument. Domestic double with golden shoe vs cl winner .... if madrid win the final with Ronaldo as a passenger then surely it will be 50/50.

Nobody cares about Copa Del Ray. Unfortunately CL far and away supersedes LA Liga too.

Ballon Dor already touted as a shoot out between Ronaldo and Salah in CL final. whoever wins that game if Liverpool go through.

Beyond that itd take Messi winning the World Cup which is as realistic as Salah winning it for Egypt.

Raki13

Dont get this argument. Domestic double with golden shoe vs cl winner .... if madrid win the final with Ronaldo as a passenger then surely it will be 50/50.

Pansyboy will never be anywhere near Messi level. But outside of Barcelona this double means nothing to the rest of the media driven planet , winning the CL means much more and gets more publicity. You can blame this clown of a manager for what happened in CL.

sickstar

And this one from Andy West, they say he's Spanish football expert.

I don't know why but this part of interview is like... Spot on! And perfectly describe what I saw (from the part of the match that I saw, back then).

" I think that’s the most important thing. Liverpool must not lose their attacking intent. They can cause so many problems for Roma’s defence. They don’t have a great defence, they weren’t put under any pressure at all in the second leg as Barcelona lost any attacking intent and just tried to defend. They invited Roma onto them. "

Home of Barca Fans