10 - Lionel Messi - v5

ebc_99

A bicycle kick doesn't change shit, Messi is a level above and the awards don't matter. Besides Real haven't won anything yet, it was clear they would beat Juventus its up to us or City to stop them.

Xaviniesta

I wonder if Messi experiences heavy stress or is he just a calm person who doesn’t really feel much about carrying two teams?

Total-Football

gap is not big with the likes of henry van basten even romario.. obviously ronaldo is better.. but maradonna messi and fat ronaldo are animals of diferent species.. and messi is the ultimate player..those talks are fueled by fanatism and nothing more. ronaldo years back was ten times better than this.. still miles away from messi

clemente

Besides those 2 goals he was invisible, but its every game like that when I watch RM and then boom he scores, its just their system is all about setting him up for goals which just discredits their whole team and makes Ronaldo look like he is a god.

booge

Need to stay strong guys.

Barcelona need to win La Liga undefeated.

The El Classico is coming. Messi will do his part.

The Barcelona team need to defend well.

El Classico is where history is remembered.

Must win them again. Real always have a fear with Barcalona due to the fact they don't get as much as the ball and it can irritate them.

KingLeo10

I wonder if Messi experiences heavy stress or is he just a calm person who doesn’t really feel much about carrying two teams?

I think most superstars have balls of steel. pretty much a requisite these days considering how much the media slaughters every single minor mis step.

MessiTBE

Banned
I am so so sad right now! I have not able to even turn on social media until now. I know what people are saying now and it makes me sad.

I hate juventus more than any club I ever watch. I hate Chiellini more than any player I ever watch. I really hope Napoli win serie A please Napoli

I just hope Messi can do solo goal tomorrow like before so I can go on social media again. Please Messi show who is boss.

KingLeo10

I am so so sad right now! I have not able to even turn on social media until now. I know what people are saying now and it makes me sad.

I hate juventus more than any club I ever watch. I hate Chiellini more than any player I ever watch. I really hope Napoli win serie A please Napoli

I just hope Messi can do solo goal tomorrow like before so I can go on social media again. Please Messi show who is boss.

this is a tragicomedy of epic proportions. :lol::lol::lol:

raedkuwait

Hahaha amazing shit that is, wtf is wrong with u man

sickstar

Yup..most dribbles (though the fact that 3 players have three dribbles would be never known)
Also a bicycle kick goal..
And an assist!
Now people would call ronaldo a complete player lol (a complete striker wouldn't be too wrong though).

Home of Barca Fans